Blue Bombers add three to roster - January 12, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, January 12, 2024, 03:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LXTSN

Quote from: DM83 on January 13, 2024, 04:59:24 PM
In reflection, using McRae in the Grey Cup, would have helped.
I think with him in the lineup, the key sweep might have threatened the. Defensive splits and opened up the run game more.

What was Zac thinking when he threw the ball up for the Int in the end zone.  Demski was open at ten for an easy first down!  Waaaaagh!
I agree that McCrae is a really nice player but he's underutilized. It would be nice to see more sweeps, flats and short crossing routes with him, just to give him the ball in space.
Also, I'm really impressed with both McCrae's and Augustine's attitudes. They hardly ever get touches at RB but always still show great body language.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: LXTSN on January 15, 2024, 12:42:41 PM
Also, I'm really impressed with both McCrae's and Augustine's attitudes. They hardly ever get touches at RB but always still show great body language.

Ya, they get bonus points for that.  MOS cares highly about such things.  It might be part of the reason they are kept around.  They don't get many snaps and are passed over all the time but always have a positive attitude and want to do their best.  I can't really recall any McCrae interviews (must have been one in that great TD game he had), but Johnny always interviews well: smart guy, can-do attitude.

They are great guys to have around, and Johnny is a very important backup with (if) starting a NAT at RB.  Johnny also balls out on the teams too.
Never go full Rider!