Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC October 6, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, October 05, 2023, 05:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on October 07, 2023, 04:30:35 AM
Bc is not toying with us

They are, they've been playing variations of prevent D since 2nd Q!!  And BC O stopped being agressive at halftime.

We still have the edge on ST, so maybe we'll get lucky with a huge Grant return like he usually does in BC Place.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Cool Spot on October 07, 2023, 04:32:05 AM
Assuming Wpg loses this game, they'd have to win their remaining two and BC lose their remaining two for Wpg to take first.

That's impossible.  Not happening.  We knew we needed this game.  No excuse.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

See, prevent D.  I think they'll stiffen up now.  They are playing as far off receivers as we have been all year  ;D ;D
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Lincoln Locomotive

we are getting in close to the red zone....what can happen now?  
Bomber fan for life

barbk

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

Blueforlife

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on October 07, 2023, 04:37:42 AM
we are getting in close to the red zone....what can happen now?  
Misdirection BO? Low chance but that's what I want.  Mind you they will stack the box and bring heat.

TecnoGenius

Zach used to be perfect on the corner and rail passes and now he overthrows all the time.  So many games in a row.  I think he's too scared of INTs.

If we botch 2nd down, do we take the FG?  MOS usually does.  But if we go for TD we set ourselves up to win, not tie.

If we don't get a TD here I'll consider it a major failure of Buck brain power.  That Kenny corner was uninspired and double covered.  You need to do what BC doesn't expect, not the play they 100% expect!!  Even if Kenny catches that in-bounds the D would have pushed him out while he's high-pointing it.  It's literally the worst play call at that moment.
Never go full Rider!

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 07, 2023, 04:39:05 AMZach used to be perfect on the corner and rail passes and now he overthrows all the time.  So many games in a row.  I think he's too scared of INTs.

If we botch 2nd down, do we take the FG?  MOS usually does.  But if we go for TD we set ourselves up to win, not tie.

If we don't get a TD here I'll consider it a major failure of Buck brain power.  That Kenny corner was uninspired and double covered.  You need to do what BC doesn't expect, not the play they 100% expect!!  Even if Kenny catches that in-bounds the D would have pushed him out while he's high-pointing it.  It's literally the worst play call at that moment.
Disagree on Zach