Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC October 6, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, October 05, 2023, 05:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Quote from: Ducky on October 07, 2023, 03:56:32 AM
They dont even try to run. We cant stop the pass.
They are well coached and their schemes highlight the skills of their most talented players. For whatever reason, we seem less so, not that we can't get hot in the playoffs and run the table, but right now, we are likely the 3rd best team in this league and may be trending downwards.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

dd

Blueforlife

Funny someone posted a rant about 88 right when he made a huge play.  Seamed to disappear, hmmmm must have been a glitch lol.

88 is a key member of this club, does many things so well.

dd

Quote from: Blueforlife on October 07, 2023, 04:02:45 AM
Funny someone posted a rant about 88 right when he made a huge play.  Seamed to disappear, hmmmm must have been a glitch lol.

88 is a key member of this club, does many things so well.
Quit attacking what other people post, you?re so annoying

VictorRomano

We aren't winning anything when every series ends in an FG attempt.  We're simply not able to convert opportunities into TDs, unlike years past.

TecnoGenius

I fell a bit behind.  Schoen dropsie cost us a TD there.  We can't do that when guys like Hollins are making impossible circus grabs on 2nd and long.

D needs a stop and TO.
Never go full Rider!

Blue72

Maybe time to take a hard look at the front 7 on D in the off season also ST coach. Hall has being a good D coach but his D has been pretty soft last couple years.

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 07, 2023, 04:04:47 AM
I fell a bit behind.  Schoen dropsie cost us a TD there.  We can't do that when guys like Hollins are making impossible circus grabs on 2nd and long.

D needs a stop and TO.
Huge drop

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on October 07, 2023, 04:04:27 AM
Quit attacking what other people post, you?re so annoying

Ya, that post is a little more PJ.  I hadn't noticed before.  Oh well, focus on the game guys!
Never go full Rider!

barbk

What I don't understand is where is Kenny Lawler with his big catches?  And since when did we not grind it out with our
best running back?  We're only 7 points behind and 1 quarter to go.

TecnoGenius

It's funny how everyone swore off ever using Grant on O again!  He's done 3 plays on O already?  All worked out, and no injuries, knock wood

Ugly tackle on Zach's ankle... not good.
Never go full Rider!