Montreal @ Winnipeg Thursday August 24th.

Started by Pigskin, August 19, 2023, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Mr. Lemon in town. The Bombers OL will have to keep him away from our QBs.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

bwiser

The Riders were awful last week against the Als after Fine got injured so its hard to tell how good the Als were but they sure looked good. The Bombers need to be ready for an improving Montreal team.

DM83

Montreal has two receivers, the two slow tiny white guy and the US. Guy.
Montreal?s running game isn?t very threatening
If their QB runs,  maybe that might add fifty yards to the offence.

I don?t see Montreal being much of a challenge, despite who plays. qB for either side.
I wonder what Zac?s injury is.

M.O.A.B.

Sewell and Lemon will be a challenge for the Bombers OL

bwiser

One advantage the Bombers do have is Montreal is on a short week. The Als will only have two days of practice so they should be ripe for the picking.

Blue In BC

Lots of moving parts. Obviously if we get Collaros back our chances go up. I'm not knocking Brown but he's not Collaros. For the Als does Fajardo make his return or do we face another running QB?

Als defence is pretty good but with Collaros we probably win TOP and they'll be sucking air in the 2nd half. That's the key.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: Pigskin on August 19, 2023, 08:50:44 PM
Mr. Lemon in town. The Bombers OL will have to keep him away from our QBs.
Yes....he virtually ended Matt Nicholls career when he played for BC.....he never recovered from that body slam
Bomber fan for life

bunker

Both the bombers and the Als riding 4 game win streaks to lead the league... Guess who's second in win streaks? The Elks :D

Blue In BC

Need to work on our QB sneaks by Prukop. Just watched the 1st game against the Elks and we had 2 turnovers on downs by bad sneaks. He hasn't been consistent and he also fumbled twice on 1st down against the Stamps.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

The Zipp

I hope Zach is back practicing tomorrow...long range forecast shows good weather so the aerial attack should be in play. 

This is a very winnable game at home.  We shouldn't be beat by Evans or Faj

3rdand1.5

Looks like another mobile QB and a good D-line to play against....

blueraid

I hope the Als. go with Fajardo.....we are his nemesis....Considering that I bet we see Evans...he's on a bit of a roll....Rather see Zack in for us but if he's not ready Dru will have to fill the bill...I just hope Brown has left that effort he gave in Cal. in cowtown.....I know he's better than what he showed in that narrow win...he has to be, cuz Mont. is no pushover

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 20, 2023, 02:44:01 PM
Yes....he virtually ended Matt Nicholls career when he played for BC.....he never recovered from that body slam
Good memory my friend.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 20, 2023, 02:44:01 PM
That was a brutal play by a brutal player. I lost all respect for Lemon after that and only hope he gets what?s coming to him

Pigskin

Hoping to make it to practice tomorrow. Tuesday's practice is closed, so it will be the only chance to see who's practicing and who isn't.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.