Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2023/2024 Season

Started by ModAdmin, August 15, 2023, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

I can't see Bowness sitting players in response to yesterday's loss. They just simply need to respond tonight and get back to playing a strong defensive game; the rest will come with that.

I also can't see Cheveldayoff making big splash prior to the trade deadline. Maybe a defenseman but that'd depend on a lot.

Brossoit gets the start tonight. I hope the right team shows up and puts the boots to the Wild.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a wretched timeline.

Pigskin

For me it would be NS88 and CP91, sitting out tonight. I am not surprised LB is in tonight, but should have been yesterday.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Well, LB had a pretty good game. 2 more PP goals. Nice to see the third line get a couple of goals tonight. 2nd. line ????

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Entertaining bounce-back win at home.
#forthew
лава Україні!

Pigskin

PK has given up 3 goals in the last two games.

Jockitch

Strong 1st period by Bross and then solid throughout was a huge reason for the 2 pts.
Kupari was a bit lost for his under 6 mins. T.O.I. and Ehlers definitely sat out a few shifts

Felt it was a terrific victory cuz the Wild were most certainly difficult when in our end 
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!

Pigskin

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on February 22, 2024, 08:07:43 PMTrade bait???

Sounds like a nagging injury issue. Bowness said he expects Ehlers to play tomorrow in Chicago.
#forthew
лава Україні!

blue_gold_84

Sounds like TNSE has to revise its business strategy with regard to recent attendance issues. Corporate ticket sales are only 15%, which is a farcry from 40% for most organizations across the NHL.
Chipman flat out stated that TNSE needs to reinvent itself in order to meet its goals, both with sales and services.

Should be something to keep an eye in the coming months, regardless of how the team performs on the ice.
#forthew
лава Україні!

Pigskin

Barron  back in tonight.

Pigskin

Nice to see NE27, finally get a couple of goals. Only if he was more consistent. Far to many giveaway, and sloppy play in the D zone. Will take the 2 points.

Pigskin

Jets now in 2nd. place and only one point behind the Stars with 3 games in hand.

Pigskin

SM23: Since joining the Jets, 8 games, 5G, 0A, -1, Excellent in the faceoff circle, helps our PP, and added some much needed scoring. Excellent pickup.