2023 NFL Season

Started by The Zipp, May 12, 2023, 04:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluengold204

Anyone else catch the glimpse of Zach Collaros in the booth with Jason Kelce at the Bills Chiefs game ?

Pigskin

Two great games today.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on January 22, 2024, 03:23:46 AMTwo great games today.

At stupid times. By the time I put the kids to bed, I got to see the last 6 minutes of the Chiefs/Bills games.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

I think the games start at the same time next week.

The Zipp

Quote from: bluengold204 on January 22, 2024, 02:33:56 AMAnyone else catch the glimpse of Zach Collaros in the booth with Jason Kelce at the Bills Chiefs game ?

That was awesome!!  Does he live in Ontario in the off-season ?

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on January 22, 2024, 07:13:45 PMThat was awesome!!  Does he live in Ontario in the off-season ?

I'm pretty sure he does.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on January 22, 2024, 07:22:17 PMI'm pretty sure he does.

IIRC, his wife is from the York Region of Southern Ontario and they have a residence there.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a wretched timeline.

Pigskin

Well, Kansas City back in the Super Bowl. Raven's just had to many turnovers.

dd

Too bad the Lions couldn't hold onto their lead, oh well, miners were the better team and should be a great superbowl

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
What a wretched timeline.

Jockitch

Am a fan of the Chiefs but my oh my how the Ravens gifted the game with so many bad decisions.
Decisions costing yards via penalties, etc..
Meanwhile Mahomes and Kelce fired up some great connections and the Andy Reid magic continues.

Detroit's meltdown and 49's adjustments certainly helped make for great sporting t.v.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

theaardvark

Sat at home yesterday on my day off, and watched Season One of Daredevil on Disney... forgot all about the games.

Oh well.

Can't miss the next game, although my football watching buddy is in Phoenix...  but my wife likes watching and having Chili...

Is there any way we can watch and get the US commercials?  Is it on one of the streaming services?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

DCM

One more game, let's go CHIEFS!
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

Jesse

I will watch the game as an excuse to eat snacks and drink beer but have zero interest in the match-up.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

Saw some social media posts about how Kelce got a $70k cheque for winning the last game, and now you know why TayTay is interested in him. Just about spit my drink through my nose. 

TayTay will probably spend more than that coming back from he stop in Japan to see the Superb Owl. 

Her net worth is roughly 25 times Kelce's... she is literally "slumming it".

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.