Missed the ST renewal

Started by TecnoGenius, February 05, 2023, 04:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Crazy busy, lots of family stuff, work stuff... missed the ST renewal deadline.  I wanted to change seats (to slightly worse ones) anyhow, so I guess it's not a big deal.

What do I lose by renewing/buying ST after Jan 31?  Maybe the financing option?  Maybe I won't count as "X year STH" if I always renew late?  Do they send Big Stan to my door to beat me up?  :D

I guess I'll go in at my leisure or call the office to pick my new seats?  Or use TM to buy them like I did before?  As an only-one-year STH I'm a bit hazy on the whole process and what I gain/lose at each point along the way.

Definitely going to be a STH for 2023 again though!  My son is already getting antsy about getting back to IGF: "when's football start dad?".  8)
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

Go to the best source - Carol Barrott.  Phone the Bomber office and ask for Carol.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Quote from: ModAdmin on February 05, 2023, 05:15:54 AM
Go to the best source - Carol Barrott.  Phone the Bomber office and ask for Carol.

I plan to!  I just wonder what the thoughts of forum people are.  They often have insights because they've been there / done that.
Never go full Rider!

Stretch

Quote from: ModAdmin on February 05, 2023, 05:15:54 AM

Do this and I'm sure there will be zero negative impact to you.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

pjrocksmb

You be fine.  Carol will fix your wagon.  I have her # PM me.

O and I would suggest you join bomber for life.  Makes it easy, I'm on the life time monthly payment plan.

While on the topic of Carol or other Bombers staff for that matter, don't forget to snag tickets directly from them for friends and family.  Easier than ticketmaster and save a dime.

gordo

Be a Bomber for Life.  Easy. Never need to remember anything.
And you can opt out anytime. But that would be silly.

squonk

Renewed ours last fall and won a $150 gift certificate yesterday!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: squonk on February 07, 2023, 02:44:43 PM

Sweet.

Thanks for all the tips, all.  B4L sounds good but I like to tweak things every year, and I tend to live dangerously  ;)

I'm in the strange situation of wanting "not so great" seats so it's never a panic to renew early to beat out everyone looking to upgrade.  I'll get in touch with them to buy ST in the next month or so; definitely before general ticket availability so I have maximum selection.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: squonk on February 07, 2023, 02:44:43 PM
nice! In 26 years I haven?t won zip! :'(
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Sec227

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 08, 2023, 06:53:33 AM

Yes you did. You borrowed my lighter at the last west final. And never gave it back. LOL. Seriously. I didn't care, its not the first time its happened to my in that tailgate area.  I had 2. So, there's your big win! LMAO.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec227 on February 08, 2023, 03:05:15 PM
Yes you did. You borrowed my lighter at the last west final. And never gave it back. LOL. Seriously. I didn't care, its not the first time its happened to my in that tailgate area.  I had 2. So, there's your big win! LMAO.
well I guess I owe you a new shiny bic lighter! Which means I haven?t won **** and Bretts bus does not count.

squonk

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 08, 2023, 06:53:33 AM

I sit across the aisle from you. I hereby commit to buying you a beer.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: squonk on February 08, 2023, 07:09:51 PM
I sit across the aisle from you. I hereby commit to buying you a beer.
oh wow. I own both those aisle seats now. I would like that!

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Quote from: Sec227 on February 08, 2023, 03:05:15 PM
LMAO
I have know GOLDMEMBER for 33 years now.
If you "lend" a lighter to him he will use it and immediately put it into his pocket 100% of the time, even if you are holding out your hand waiting to get it back.
He probably has a 5 gallon pail full of them in his garage.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB on February 09, 2023, 02:17:01 PM
LMAO
I have know GOLDMEMBER for 33 years now.
If you "lend" a lighter to him he will use it and immediately put it into his pocket 100% of the time, even if you are holding out your hand waiting to get it back.
He probably has a 5 gallon pail full of them in his garage.
haha other Notables of 33+ years have routinely taken lighters from me *** well. They just get passed around.