Off Season News - Other CFL Teams

Started by ModAdmin, December 02, 2022, 04:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Edmonton releases 6 players including Duron Carter and Tony Washington.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Blue In BC

Dyce is the new Head Coach in Ottawa. Congratulations.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Throw Long Bannatyne

BBRT

Quote from: ModAdmin on December 02, 2022, 04:37:38 PM
Edmonton releases 6 players including Duron Carter and Tony Washington.

Tony Washington may spark some interest - Duron Carter - not so much!

theaardvark

Good for Bobby, he's always been a favourite.  A good man and a good leader.  Its time he got a legit shot.  Its just too bad its with such a trainwreck of a team.  Maybe they can have a good offseason and he starts out strong.  Wonder if Masoli will be his guy... or if they make a play for a different QB...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

ModAdmin

Sounds like Eugene Lewis is not excited about about returning to Montreal unless their is "better communication" with the coaching staff. 

Jesse

Quote from: ModAdmin on December 02, 2022, 09:44:10 PM
Sounds like Eugene Lewis is not excited about about returning to Montreal unless their is "better communication" with the coaching staff. 

Eeek.

Well, I guess they have time to add their coach and get him back on board. Doesn't sound good, though.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ModAdmin on December 02, 2022, 09:44:10 PM
He would look amazing in blue and gold.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on December 02, 2022, 05:21:34 PM
Good for Bob Dyce, but I'm not sure he can change their fortunes without some very good coordinators, time will tell.

Khari Jones joins the Redblacks as OC and assistant HC.  That improves the team IMO.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

DM83

Khari is a good. Coach.  He. Has to act like a leader and coach, not one of the boys.

dd

Quote from: Blue In BC on December 03, 2022, 04:15:12 PM
Khari Jones joins the Redblacks as OC and assistant HC.  That improves the team IMO.
I could see that coming and it?s a good move for Dyce.

Blue In BC

Baron Miles added to Redblacks as DC. Another positive addition.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

3rdand1.5

That seems like decent coaching core. Good on them.