Recent Home Record

Started by ModAdmin, October 31, 2022, 06:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Hey Bomber fans....

The Blue Bombers have been 28 and 2 in the last 30 games at IG Field.

What a great record that is and it takes outstanding management, excellent coaching/recruitment, dedicated winning attitude and performance by the players....

....and the best football fan base in Canada.

Not coincidentally, Zach Collaros is 32 and 4 in his career as a Blue Bomber.

These are pretty amazing statistics for any team.  Let's do our part in keeping this record rolling.  It's pretty impressive and most definitely a golden era in being a Bomber fan.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Here here! Just amazing records, period. Sure hope this continues to the foreseeable future!  :)
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Horseman

Let's make sure we sell out the WF and then be LOUD during the game.

blue_gold_84

Dominance. Class of the league.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

bwiser

My partner got season tickets in 2019 and has seen the Bombers lose 2 games in three seasons. Yes, she is going to the West Final.

J5V

The Bombers have been so good I feel spoilt as a fan. It is sure making up for those 29 long years we suffered through.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on November 01, 2022, 09:52:13 PM
The Bombers have been so good I feel spoilt as a fan. It is sure making up for those 29 long years we suffered through.

Yeah, I don't feel spoiled at all. I have never had the chance to see a successful team in my life and it's about time.

I suffered through the Ricky Ray led Elks, Calvillio led Als, Mitchell led Stamps - Each getting a decade of sustained success and multiple Grey Cups.

It is our turn.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bwiser on November 01, 2022, 09:35:24 PM
My partner got season tickets in 2019 and has seen the Bombers lose 2 games in three seasons. Yes, she is going to the West Final.

Oh no!  That sounds like me in 2014-2015 @IGF: every game I went to we lost.  But I changed into good luck after that, so I'll bet her luck will change too  :)
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Went to the Blue bombers store today got a very nice winter coat. $230 not bad! Also renewed my now 2 season tickets for next year.

I do not feel spoiled at all either. So many years of little to no success. This is glorious and well earned.

pjrocksmb

theaardvark

It helps attendance when you have an almost "Guaranteed win" night every game...

Can you imagine what Edmonton's marketing people are dealing with?  "Come see us try to win our first home game this decade..."

They literally have never won a home game.  The "Elks" that is...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jesse on November 01, 2022, 10:50:55 PM
Yeah, I don't feel spoiled at all. I have never had the chance to see a successful team in my life and it's about time.

I suffered through the Ricky Ray led Elks, Calvillio led Als, Mitchell led Stamps - Each getting a decade of sustained success and multiple Grey Cups.

It is our turn.

Riders beating us in the cup in '07, winning division in '08 and then making it to the cup again in '09 and '10, and the winning AGAIN in '13

Ottawa coming in as an expansion franchise and making it to the cup THREE times and WINNING one from 2014-2018

Bombers missing the playoffs '09, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15 (<-- when we were THE GC HOST CITY!!)

I could go on.

Agree, this is EARNED.
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on November 02, 2022, 06:24:26 PM
Riders beating us in the cup in '07, winning division in '08 and then making it to the cup again in '09 and '10, and the winning AGAIN in '13

Ottawa coming in as an expansion franchise and making it to the cup THREE times and WINNING one from 2014-2018

Bombers missing the playoffs '09, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15 (<-- when we were THE GC HOST CITY!!)

I could go on.

Agree, this is EARNED.
ugh rekindling some crappy memories there.

gobombersgo

Quote from: Jesse on November 01, 2022, 10:50:55 PM

It is our turn.

Crazy stat: For as good as the Stamps were every year, Mitchell only won 2 Grey Cups. Collaros has a chance to win 3 in under 3 seasons with the Bombers.

J5V

Quote from: gobombersgo on November 02, 2022, 09:06:24 PM
Crazy stat: For as good as the Stamps were every year, Mitchell only won 2 Grey Cups. Collaros has a chance to win 3 in under 3 seasons with the Bombers.

Yeah man, that's friggin' amazing! Sometimes I have to pinch myself.
Go Bombers!