Grey Cup Halftime Act

Started by theaardvark, October 28, 2022, 03:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Headstones would be a treat!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Quote from: Horseman on October 29, 2022, 04:05:36 PM
Neil Young is just plain garbage, he has always be over rated and is a never was as opposed to a has been. I would take listening to an opera singer over that clown.
Woah horsey!! Neil Young is a Canadian icon and legend, slamming him and you?re walking on the fighting side of me!!!

Ridermania

Act has been booked and announcement early next week.

Jesse

Quote from: dd on October 29, 2022, 04:49:26 PM
Woah horsey!! Neil Young is a Canadian icon and legend, slamming him and you?re walking on the fighting side of me!!!

I won?t get on you for liking the guy, but the time for him performing at large events has looooooong since past.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Horseman

Quote from: dd on October 29, 2022, 04:49:26 PM

You can't be serious about liking his music!!! I don't give a rats a$$ that he is Canadian, he still stinks.

VictorRomano

Headstones are always good.

Toronto's Danko Jones always puts on a hell of a show.  https://youtu.be/s-gD0o2ZPF4

Hamilton's Monster Truck would be a good option.  https://youtu.be/L5Pz-lZjhEo

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on October 29, 2022, 04:05:36 PM
Neil Young is just plain garbage, he has always be over rated and is a never was as opposed to a has been. I would take listening to an opera singer over that clown.

Hey, opera fan here!  Give me Turandot any day over any rock star.  No joke.

As for Neil: I won't say much except: not my thing.

To each his own!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on October 29, 2022, 06:23:07 PM
Act has been booked and announcement early next week.

Didn't they say that 1.5 weeks ago?  Just two more weeks to flatten the GC attendance...
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Lee Aaron...she's still gigging...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

DM83

Is that Hanks daughter.

How about that idiot fan who thinks he is a Raptors player?  Didn?t he win some sort of award last month?
Maybe Shania, she has a new album out.

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ModAdmin on October 30, 2022, 03:54:16 PM
Drake.
lol really he is coming to Regina? Wow big name. I could careless about that dude though.

Sec227

Apparently it might be The Offspring or Blue Rodeo. Both are close to Sask the days before.

Norm W

Quote from: Sec227 on October 31, 2022, 12:33:09 PM
Apparently it might be The Offspring or Blue Rodeo. Both are close to Sask the days before.

The Offspring? That would be going a direction not seen in a CFL halftime show! I'd be down but not sure about the rest of Canada. Blue Rodeo is a good guess, logistics line-up, not a huge cost and they would appeal to a broader audience. That said, Shania, the gap Twain is embarking on a large tour and releasing a new album, CD... Spotify or Apple thing? Whatever it is that artists do to sell their music these days...   
No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire :)