Zach Collaros and Nic Demski named Top Performers

Started by ModAdmin, October 04, 2022, 03:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Zach Collaros and Nic Demski named Top Performers

WINNIPEG, MB., October 4, 2022 - The Canadian Football League announced that Blue Bombers quarterback Zach Collaros and receiver Nic Demski have been named CFL Top Performers for their work in Friday's 31-13 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders during week 17.

The CFL's reigning Most Outstanding Player completed 14 of 25 passes for 296 yards and four touchdowns, with no interceptions. He currently leads the league in passing yards with 3,874 and passing touchdowns with 32.

Demski hauled in a team-high five catches for 94 yards, highlighted by a pair of touchdowns. Demski has now registered 52 catches for 613 yards and 9 touchdowns in 11 games played in 2022. 
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Blue In BC

Excellent. Aside from the smart decision making by Collaros ( that's pretty much a given ), I didn't think it was one of his best games. I suppose you could argue no turnovers and 4 TD's is impressive.

It certainly was a high light game and I'm not knocking his selection. He's one smart top performing QB.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

BLUEBOMBER

I think the awards are pretty clear this year who the MOP and rookie awards will go to.