BB Kicker Situation

Started by guyinfla89, September 23, 2022, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ichabod_crane

I have no issues with bombers kicking right now. Other holes need attention especially on defence

Tiger

Quote from: Stats Junkie on September 23, 2022, 07:41:46 PM
A kickoff to the 30 yard line is a 50 yard kick.

There has been 18 kickoffs of 50 yards or less in the CFL this season (onside kicks removed)
- Sergio Castillo 8
- Stefan Flintoft 4
- Richie Leone 2
- Rene Paredes 2
- Brett Lauther 2
- Marc Liegghio 0

You're right. 100% of his kickoffs make it past the 30 yard line and that is not acceptable.

Hard to argue with the numbers.  So now it is about hang time.  Some people are not happy unless they are unhappy. I wishe they would Legghio of it :)
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Tiger on September 27, 2022, 04:30:06 AM
Hard to argue with the numbers.  So now it is about hang time.  Some people are not happy unless they are unhappy. I wishe they would Legghio of it :)

Haha, hope he doesn't ever eat Eggos in his house... and hope he doesn't have a brother named Ennio.

I think most have moved on from the idea that Leggs is a major problem.  Even if you were one to still doubting, certainly there are a lot more important problems WPG has at the moment.

Funny how that works... early in the season it was all "oh no BO & Leggs".  Late in the season it's now "oh no depleted DB corps, DL ineffectiveness, and run D".

Hopefully by playoffs it'll all come 'round and we can sit back and enjoy putting 60 baggers on all the competition  :D :D ;D ;D 8) 8)
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Paredes had the yips again.. not doing well...

I think Leggs is going to be fine now, and going forward...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

DM83

Yep its like  one big family.  Put out one fire, and then attend to the next.
Bombers are certainly addressing all areas of concern......They may not be solving many, but certainly, seem to be getting closer to all.

Leggs has improved, although personally, he just ain't no Medlock.  But then all the kickers have missed some easy ones.

Games have been close, and come playoff time there should be some needed successful kicks by all the kickers.

Tee42

[quote author=DM83 link=topic=54476.msg1583472#msg1583472 date=16642896

Leggs has improved, although personally, he just ain't no Medlock.  But then all the kickers have missed some easy ones.

[/quote]

He is also 12 years younger.  ;)