Redblacks at Edmonton GDT

Started by The Zipp, August 27, 2022, 09:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Bad teams gonna be bad...can be entertaining when both stink

Pete

I never get why teams go to three man pressure, it just gives good recievers like Lawler time to get open

Pete

Quote from: The Zipp on August 28, 2022, 12:23:43 AM
Bad teams gonna be bad...can be entertaining when both stink
true dat!

GOLDMEMBER

Both teams are terribly coached teams. Fundamental break downs galore on both sides.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Lawler putting on a show tonight. Good for him!! Too bad the rest of the roster stinks!!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

Zach Schnitzer

Lawler is crazy good. Hutter the hitter. Dammit I have money in Edmonton. At least I got Cornelius and Lawler in fantasy. 
#fortheW

Throw Long Bannatyne

Looks like LaPo finally found his new Matt Nichols to run his dink and dunk offence, Arbuckle looks to be a good fit.

Pete

Quote from: Zach Schnitzer on August 28, 2022, 01:12:34 AM
Lawler is crazy good. Hutter the hitter. Dammit I have money in Edmonton. At least I got Cornelius and Lawler in fantasy. 
just think Edmonton first wanted Duke Williams, then went after Lawler when sask signed duke. Funny how things work out

The Zipp

Ottawa facing a 3rd and 2 and is short a guy on the field. 

These teams are so bad. 

I hope Edmonton comes back and wins

Pete

Ottawa better hope that Lapo's conservative play calling doesnt cost them

Pete

That Acklin noncatch reminds me of the Duke Williams catch in the west semifinal last year which wasn't overturned

The Zipp

Quote from: Pete on August 28, 2022, 01:46:54 AM
That Acklin noncatch reminds me of the Duke Williams catch in the west semifinal last year which wasn't overturned

Lapo should have challenged for a face mask or PI on that one.  Clearly edmonton guy grabbed it

The Zipp

The Zipp

Another loss for a once storied franchise...in front of about 1000 fans