Sara Orlesky Moving Over to Jets

Started by Ridermania, August 16, 2022, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

I'll sent a PM to Modadmin. He should be able to make a contact with somebody to forward our concern. It may be nothing or something she is knows about. OTOH, it could be worth advising her to consult her doctor.

Better to be safe than sorry as they say.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

ModAdmin

I have passed the concern for Sara on to the Bombers.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

pjrocksmb

Remember when that medical person see the NHL coaches health issue and saved his life? At least this is how my limited memory remembers it

Blue In BC

Quote from: pjrocksmb on August 20, 2022, 07:35:32 PM
Remember when that medical person see the NHL coaches health issue and saved his life? At least this is how my limited memory remembers it

I do remember that. It was a mole that an individual ( a nurse IIRC ) noticed and reported that was found to be an issue and successfully treated as a result.

Again. I hope it is nothing to be concerned about for Sara, but nothing lost by letting her know.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

BLUEBOMBER

Hopefully they can get another sideline reporter as good as Sara Orlesky.  Scianetti, Lu and Lalji don't cut it for most fans.

Horseman

I had a lump on the right side of my neck, had it checked out and discovered it was cancer. I am two and half years from completing chemo and am 95-97% cured according to my Oncologist. Sara should get checked out for her own peace of mind.