Bomber IR questions

Started by Blue In BC, August 15, 2022, 05:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: LXTSN on September 16, 2022, 03:28:14 PM
Thompson was on the 6-game IR in August. You're just reading an old post.
It is a bit annoying when we bring up a post that hasn't been active in a month...

Agree. Yes 30 days later ???? That why I delete any old post I start. It just stops this from happening and cleans up the board.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Blue In BC

Quote from: LXTSN on September 16, 2022, 03:28:14 PM
Thompson was on the 6-game IR in August. You're just reading an old post.
It is a bit annoying when we bring up a post that hasn't been active in a month...

Last week he was on the PR after coming off the 6 game IR. Look at the depth chart for last week. IIRC he was only on the IR for 2 weeks and that seems to add up when you consider he was on the PR last week.

Now the question is the reliability / accuracy of AR, IR and PR rosters at any given moment in time. I had questioned WHY he'd be moved to the PR at any time instead of the IR or AR.

This week Thompson has been added to the game day roster per what it shows on today's depth chart for Saturday.

OTOH Clements has been on the 1 game IR and will miss his 4th game tomorrow. He has yet to practice.  Hansen, Woli and Taylor are only on the 1 game IR even though the expectation would have been 6 game IR and possibly season ending. Maybe there is a trigger in the season where players can only move to 1 game IR once there are less than 6 games left?
2019 Grey Cup Champions

DM83

Woli seemed non-career ending

Taylor -0ld dude. could be the end