Blue Bombers Forum
June 12, 2021, 08:06:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Streveler: "I'm Just Taking it Day by Day"  (Read 686 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: August 24, 2020, 01:23:54 AM »

Interesting interview with Arizona Cardinals Chris Streveler.  A fair bit of the interview pertains to his time in the CFL and with Winnipeg:

https://www.azcardinals.com/video/chris-streveler-press-conference

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 01:49:55 AM »

Such a great interview. I'm glad he's able to speak so highly of his time here and in the CFL.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. Can't quarantine it, either.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 02:51:01 AM »

Such a great interview. I'm glad he's able to speak so highly of his time here and in the CFL.
The club did a fantastic job developing him.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
TecnoGenius

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 05:34:04 AM »

This is a great interview, anyone who hasn't watched yet should.  Nice to see Strevie again.  Dude has infectious enthusiasm.  That's a major asset if he can keep it going into his NFL career.

And, yes, it's great to hear him talk about so many Winnipeg & Bomber things.  Those guys down there have zero clue about this place.

Looking forward to watching some Cardinals games!  When does NFL start?  Can't get excited for the CFL anymore, guess I'll get excited (for the first time) for NFL.

Never go full Rider!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: