Stanley Cup finals......

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 24, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

Mucho congrats to coach Barry Trotz ....... long way from home to this victory ...... so very well deserved

Hooray for Ovi, Backstrom & so many other Caps & their organization, who won so many games over many seasons ....... now finally win the big Stanley.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

drahgon

Happy for Ovie to finally have his cup, what a city to win it in as well! I imagine the team found a suitable venue for some celebrations...

bluengold204

Quote from: drahgon on June 08, 2018, 01:04:21 PM
Happy for Ovie to finally have his cup, what a city to win it in as well! I imagine the team found a suitable venue for some celebrations...

Yeah I was wondering what the players would have preferred.  Win it on home ice or win it in vegas then party lol

blue_gold_84

Quote from: drahgon on June 08, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

Looks like they had a blast celebrating in Sin City last night. They apparently ended up at Tiesto's show with the cup. ;D

The emotion Ovechkin displayed when he got to hoist hockey's holy grail was truly something to behold. What a run by the Capitals.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

The Stanley Cup @StanleyCup

Best. Weekend. Ever.

This account... nice...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.