Started by NorthernSkunk, May 05, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

4-2 Jets for me pls!

Thanks for doing this...fun.
#Ride?

Freep

NorthernSkunk

I sure thought winnipegers liked winning free food lol....and don't worry those that are playing...if you win you don't have to meet me or give me any personal information, we' ll figure out how to get that pizza to you...

Wife is picking 2-0 for the preds.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 08, 2018, 12:12:00 AM
4-0 Jerts

Technically as I work on the fine print of this deal the word "Jerts" would not be accepted. But it will be okay this round.

Also if two people pick the exact same score.....whoever posted first would be deemed the winner.

NorthernSkunk

Colton

NorthernSkunk

Just having fun watching the game. It's too bad I am not allowed to comment more...it would be even more fun.

NorthernSkunk

Wife is celebrating winning the pizza with over half a game to go lol.....

NorthernSkunk

I know tonight was not a fun night for jets fans. If anyone wants a chance at the pizza in game seven let me know and we will play again.

bluengold204

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
I know tonight was not a fun night for jets fans. If anyone wants a chance at the pizza in game seven let me know and we will play again.

4-3 jets

theaardvark

Game seven... 5-3 Jets

Truly, I wasn't concerned about the 5 - 3 prediction (they have to score 3 for it to come true) until the third period, or just the win until 5 min left.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

NorthernSkunk

Okay we'll play one more time......I'm predicting 5-2 for Nashville.

theaardvark

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
Okay we'll play one more time......I'm predicting 5-2 for Nashville.

Quit your trolling ;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: theaardvark on May 09, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
Quit your trolling ;)

Lol........its a big night for jets fans this Thursday night, win and Winnipeg gets a team outta the second round for the first time ever....lose and it's deja-vu for the older fans who remember the Jets vs Oilers days.

And I would like to say that last game, when the jets had two or three power plays in a row...I was actually speaking loudly to the tv for the fans to get up and get crazy during the power play....like really start getting on the preds and harassing them with noise.....I just thought it might have pumped up the jets and caused confusion for the preds.

And since this is a game 7 I will also include two cans of pop with the pizza. 😎