Wpg @ Nashville any predictions on the score

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 05, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernSkunk

Does anyone want to try and guess the score of tonight's game.

NorthernSkunk

K we will go first....wifey says Preds 4 Jets 2. I'm going Preds 5 Jets 1.

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

NorthernSkunk

Aards....yer the one with the pet store right ?...if you get the score exactly right I will send you a pizza the next time I am in the city.....lol

Thanks for playing 😃

Jockitch

Will put in mine ....... Jets win 4 - 3 in OT.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

NorthernSkunk

Okay anybody posting a prediction before the puck drops I will buy them a pizza if they get the score right.

NorthernSkunk

NorthernSkunk

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

NorthernSkunk

theaardvark

Pretty darned close...  I didn't know Perreault was in the lineup, and that post on the Arviddson chance, man, wide open net...

well... happy with the win, now time to close it out on Monday...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on May 06, 2018, 05:14:49 AM
Pretty darned close...  I didn't know Perreault was in the lineup, and that post on the Arviddson chance, man, wide open net...

well... happy with the win, now time to close it out on Monday...

Really close Aards.

Pick the home game and maybe you get 2 Zahs   Lol
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 06, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Really close Aards.

Pick the home game and maybe you get 2 Zahs   Lol

Jets 5 - Preds 3

PloenFan

Is it too late to predict Jets 6 Preds 2 ?  :D

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: PloenFan on May 07, 2018, 12:36:48 AM
Is it too late to predict Jets 6 Preds 2 ?  :D

I suppose not.....I'll play again. One pizza to whoever gets the score correct. Ploenfan is going 6-2 Jets....aards is 5-3 Jets.....and I'll go 3-2 preds.

blue_or_die

4-2 Jets for me pls!

Thanks for doing this...fun.
#Ride?

Freep

NorthernSkunk

I sure thought winnipegers liked winning free food lol....and don't worry those that are playing...if you win you don't have to meet me or give me any personal information, we' ll figure out how to get that pizza to you...

Wife is picking 2-0 for the preds.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 08, 2018, 12:12:00 AM
4-0 Jerts

Technically as I work on the fine print of this deal the word "Jerts" would not be accepted. But it will be okay this round.

Also if two people pick the exact same score.....whoever posted first would be deemed the winner.

NorthernSkunk

Colton

NorthernSkunk

Just having fun watching the game. It's too bad I am not allowed to comment more...it would be even more fun.

NorthernSkunk

Wife is celebrating winning the pizza with over half a game to go lol.....

NorthernSkunk

I know tonight was not a fun night for jets fans. If anyone wants a chance at the pizza in game seven let me know and we will play again.

bluengold204

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
I know tonight was not a fun night for jets fans. If anyone wants a chance at the pizza in game seven let me know and we will play again.

4-3 jets

theaardvark

Game seven... 5-3 Jets

Truly, I wasn't concerned about the 5 - 3 prediction (they have to score 3 for it to come true) until the third period, or just the win until 5 min left.

NorthernSkunk

Okay we'll play one more time......I'm predicting 5-2 for Nashville.

theaardvark

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
Okay we'll play one more time......I'm predicting 5-2 for Nashville.

Quit your trolling ;)

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: theaardvark on May 09, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
Quit your trolling ;)

Lol........its a big night for jets fans this Thursday night, win and Winnipeg gets a team outta the second round for the first time ever....lose and it's deja-vu for the older fans who remember the Jets vs Oilers days.

And I would like to say that last game, when the jets had two or three power plays in a row...I was actually speaking loudly to the tv for the fans to get up and get crazy during the power play....like really start getting on the preds and harassing them with noise.....I just thought it might have pumped up the jets and caused confusion for the preds.

And since this is a game 7 I will also include two cans of pop with the pizza. 😎

NorthernSkunk

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Colton

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
And I would like to say that last game, when the jets had two or three power plays in a row...I was actually speaking loudly to the tv for the fans to get up and get crazy during the power play....like really start getting on the preds and harassing them with noise.....I just thought it might have pumped up the jets and caused confusion for the preds.

Perhaps try unmuting your TV next time.

Stretch

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
its a big night for jets fans this Thursday night, win and Winnipeg gets a team outta the second round for the first time ever....lose and it's deja-vu for the older fans who remember the Jets vs Oilers days.

Except this time around the series went more than four games. Nice selective memory though...
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: Colton on May 09, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Perhaps try unmuting your TV next time.

Tv was well turned up.....if it was good at the rink I'm just saying it did not come across on the tv

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: Stretch on May 09, 2018, 05:52:47 PM
Except this time around the series went more than four games. Nice selective memory though...

My apologies for not recognizing the extra three games that would be applied to the history if the jets lose.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 08:17:05 PM
Tv was well turned up.....if it was good at the rink I'm just saying it did not come across on the tv

Why did you not come here and mention all the preds fans that left last game we played there?

You notice when we arnt making noise but you didnt see their arena empty out?

Good grief man.

Its trolling

Colton

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Came across on mine. Hard not to notice the loudest crowd in the NHL

Stretch

Quote from: Colton on May 09, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
Came across on mine. Hard not to notice the loudest crowd in the NHL

Forgive the troll, he?s been riding his snowmobile without a helmet a little too often.

ModAdmin

Please get this thread back on the discussion - "score predictions".  The situation has been addressed and I expect there will no recurrence.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: ModAdmin on May 10, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
Please get this thread back on the discussion - "score predictions".  The situation has been addressed and I expect there will no recurrence.

Id rather buy my pizza myself from a place that supports The Jets then win a free one from someone that doesent.

ModAdmin

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 10, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

Id rather buy my pizza myself from a place that supports The Jets then win a free one from someone that doesent.

....and your prediction is?????
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Stretch

Quote from: ModAdmin on May 10, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
....and your prediction is?????

My prediction is that there WILL be more recurrences.

New_Earth_Mud

ModAdmin

Quote from: Stretch on May 10, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
My prediction is that there WILL be more recurrences.

My last word is that this forum, like many forums, is open to the public and there will always be individuals who bend or break the rules. Those individuals have and will be dealt with when rules are violated.  It may not happen as fast as people would like but there is due process and due diligence that needs to be done before action is taken.

Now, back to the topic.  No need to continue to disrupt the thread with the biggest Jets game of the year happening tomorrow.

buckzumhoff

Sounds like go Jets  go,  instead of go Preds go,  in their arena. And What happened to Forsberg and Rinne .?  Way to go Jets ! Subban should save his guarantees😀

buckzumhoff

Way to go Meyers getting the first goal !

New_Earth_Mud

And on to the next we go.

Huge fun for the city and tean and all the fans

Congrats Jets.

buckzumhoff

All those signing s by Nashville didn?t pay off they must wonder if trading Weber was a good move , and signing bonino  hartnell,

Pigskin

Jets are a very good road team and played a solid game. Nice win, can't wait for Saturday night.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

PloenFan

bluengold204

Quote from: buckzumhoff on May 11, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
All those signing s by Nashville didn?t pay off they must wonder if trading Weber was a good move , and signing bonino  hartnell,

I dunno about bonino and hartnell, but they robbed montreal in the Subban Weber trade