Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Holy high visibility those oilers unis are bright...

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on October 10, 2017, 01:11:16 AM
Holy high visibility those oilers unis are bright...

I thought there was something wrong with my TV or how TSN was projecting their colours?

Anyway, PauMau with a serious shake up on the back end including goalie. He isn?t happy either so far.
#Ride?

TrueBlue75

Hate the Oilers but I like their unis. It's going to be a tough task tonight and I'll be shocked if they pull off a win. The good will be seeing how  Poolman does. I really liked him in the preseason games.

The Zipp

Buffy benched or is he hurt?

Poolman gets a chance!!

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on October 10, 2017, 01:17:03 AM
Buffy benched or is he hurt?

Poolman gets a chance!!

Haven?t heard anything about injury...I think he?s finally having to answer for sloppy play. I like Buff but this is a good coaching move. You play 100% on this team or you sit.
#Ride?

TrueBlue75

Buff apparently hasn't practiced the past two days so I'm wondering if he tweaked something. Maybe coach has been "encouraging" some rest time. Decent start for the Jets. Next, the dreaded second period...

The Zipp

Helly hung out to dry on the first goal....that second one was on him - weak goal

TrueBlue75

Think that was the Jets first goal in the second period in 3 games. There's hope??

The Zipp

blue_or_die

#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on October 10, 2017, 02:46:59 AM
Ehlers on fire...almost had 3

And then he did!

Huge win last night. They sure needed that one.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 10, 2017, 06:39:06 PM
And then he did!

Huge win last night. They sure needed that one.

Super fun to beat Edmonton in Edmonton. They had our number last year. We can all take a deep breath now and stop talking about the draft lottery.
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 10, 2017, 08:28:28 PM
Super fun to beat Edmonton in Edmonton. They had our number last year. We can all take a deep breath now and stop talking about the draft lottery.

Where's Jersey now?

Was that the game he was at???

LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jersey

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 10, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

Where's Jersey now?

Was that the game he was at???

LOL
Im here. Wow... 3 games in, one win on the year and yeah... id guess this would be your comment.  :D Isn't it so exciting to win a game? Yes Jets deserved that win. Im worried about big picture though. Oilers have a lot of work to do! But Ok, so remember you started it as usual... no whining later on!

I go to New Years Eve game in E town!
🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹