Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Pigskin on January 09, 2020, 08:49:43 PM
So what are people thinking for this weekend:

Vikings or 49ers.
Titans or Ravens.
Texans or Chiefs.
Seahawks or Packers.

So many good games! I'm feeling pretty confident with the Packers and Chiefs. The 49ers and Ravens games will probably be close. The Ravens are really good but the Titans are surprisingly scary. For some reason I just have a feeling that the Vikings are going to be in a close game in San Fran. Not sure why.

Pigskin

Vikings, love to see them win this game.
Ravens
Chiefs
Packers.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

The Zipp

Vikings will be in tough but I honestly didn't think they would beat NO in NO with Brees, Thomas and Kamara...I still think Kirk craps the bed in this one and Jimmy G makes Belichek wish he still had him.

As a Steelers fan I must hate the Ravens and up until this year it was pretty easy but man Lamar makes it a bit harder cause he is just fun to watch.  How good is the Titans D? - is Lamar going to fold under pressure...I think the Ravens take this one IF they can stop Derek "I have a poop sticking out of my helmet" Henry.

Not a huge fan of the Packers but I think they take this one at home with Aaron Jones having a big game unless Wilson has some magic - that playoff game between them a few years ago was one of the best I have seen - fake FG, on side KO recovery by Mathews, OT win...wow

Chiefs should win at home - may not have Kelce but Texans didn't play that great last week and I think Andy Reid will have his guys ready to go..Tyreek scores at least one long one.

blue_or_die

IMO the only interesting game with be Minny and San Fran. The others will handily go to the bye teams.

Hoping the games are more interesting than most of the action last weekend.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Got my chores all done.... Let's go!!!

The Zipp

Total domination so far by the 49ers

5:00 left in third:

Score: 24-10
Total yards: 249-84
Rush yards: 132-15
First downs 20-4
Possession: 27:05-13:01

Jesse

Quote from: blue_or_die on January 10, 2020, 08:53:54 PM
IMO the only interesting game with be Minny and San Fran. The others will handily go to the bye teams.

Hoping the games are more interesting than most of the action last weekend.

I feel the same way about the Seahawks-Packers game. It'll be close but the others will be routs (though I'm hoping the Titans will take out the Ravens).
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

Kork leads his team to 7 first downs...and a loss

The bye week is huge for these teams. 

GOLDMEMBER

Vikings laid an egg. wildcard week wiped them out!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

All Titans so far.   Scary team...

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on January 12, 2020, 12:52:40 AM
All Titans so far.   Scary team...

I like it.

The Ravens can eat my shorts.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on January 12, 2020, 01:04:41 AM
I like it.

The Ravens can eat my shorts.
LOL

Great game! Jackson and his WRs look like the Hammytown kitty cats out there.

The Zipp

Just watch marquis brown - he hates being tackled, will just drop to the ground or lose yards running out of bounds. 

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 12, 2020, 01:25:49 AM
Just watch marquis brown - he hates being tackled, will just drop to the ground or lose yards running out of bounds. 

I noticed that. Not a great look.

The Zipp