I like Hellmann's mayonnaise. 

The best mayonnaise, IMO.

Ever add sriracha and make spicy mayo? ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

I?m hosting my 17th annual SB/Poker party

We?ll have everything from pizza wings nachos popcorn chips of all kinds fruit and vegetables dish sliders and more....
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Anyone see the game?  Did I miss anything?  Were the commercials any good?  Timberlake?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

ModAdmin

Great game.  Close throughout and the right team won.  Most unusual stat....QB threw for 505 yards and lost the game.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Chris1982

Quote from: theaardvark on February 05, 2018, 03:04:16 AM
Anyone see the game?  Did I miss anything?  Were the commercials any good?  Timberlake?

Timberlake was pretty good.  Had a lot of energy and put on a good show.  Somehow he managed to fit every one of his post-NSync hits into about 15 minutes.

theaardvark

So, I PVR'd the game and watched it, and the recording ended with 2 minutes to go... sigh..

Other than that, it was a great game, very CFL in feel.  Saw a stat that showed the average length of play for both teams combined was over 9 yards, who says defense wins championships?

And when you think a team is going to win with offense, and a HOF QB throws for over 500 yards, 3 TDs and no picks, you'd think they'd win, right?

Welcome to the CFL boys.

Its funny, the running gag on the late night shows was exactly the same all week... wondering if the city of Philadelphia was going to be ransacked by angry Eagles fans, or happt Eagles fans...  well, I guess we get the happy fans, stage diving off the awning at the Ritz Carleton...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/960367875402977280
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Jockitch

It was over the top for entertainment ....... mostly due to amazing offensive performances.
Last years comeback win was highly exciting ..... believe this matched that game overall ......... only 1 punt in total.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

The Super Bowl was a classic

Foles played awesome Brady didn?t

The Manning Beckham ?Dirty Dancing? commercial was the funniest thing I?ve seen in years!

theaardvark

So, Josh McDaniels passes on the Colts HC position after agreeing to it.  Apparently Kraft upped the ante...

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on February 07, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
So, Josh McDaniels passes on the Colts HC position after agreeing to it.  Apparently Kraft upped the ante...

McDanielsGate.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Chris1982

Quote from: theaardvark on February 07, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

McDaniels would be the perfect candidate to take over for Bellichick after he retires, and it looks like Kratf wants to make sure that happens.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Chris1982 on February 07, 2018, 07:07:20 AM
McDaniels would be the perfect candidate to take over for Bellichick after he retires, and it looks like Kratf wants to make sure that happens.
McD better because he?s now pretty much black listed as potential HC on any other team. Patriots are becoming oftly annoying even for me. They come across as dooosh bags and it?s starts with Kraft.

theaardvark

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 07, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
McD better because he?s now pretty much black listed as potential HC on any other team. Patriots are becoming oftly annoying even for me. They come across as dooosh bags and it?s starts with Kraft.

Not sure how he's blacklisted... you want to coach a 4-12 team, or wait to take over the Pats?  Ask Dave Dickenson about that... how long did he hang in CGY when other HC jobs were available?

Sure, he was a little dooshey about how it happened, but you know Kraft waited for the last second to rip the rug out from under the Colts.  McD's new deal in NE must be pretty sweet...

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 07, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Or just the Colts. And besides, who'd want to go to that dumpster fire of an organization right now, anyway? Kraft clearly sweetened the pot to retain him. I'm not sure how that makes anyone a "dooosh bag," though. The NFL is a cutthroat business.

And quite frankly, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving organization.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/268784/all-the-questions-left-for-the-colts-in-the-josh-mcdaniels-fallout

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 07, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
Or just the Colts. And besides, who'd want to go to that dumpster fire of an organization right now, anyway? Kraft clearly sweetened the pot to retain him. I'm not sure how that makes anyone a "dooosh bag," though. The NFL is a cutthroat business.

And quite frankly, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving organization.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/268784/all-the-questions-left-for-the-colts-in-the-josh-mcdaniels-fallout
I disagree. I'd say his reputation is tarnished around the entire league. He's just proven that he is man who does not keep his word, and I don't think that can be disputed.