Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 22, 2018, 01:18:39 AM
Well this was a major letdown after last week  :(
the Vikings were trash! No class from Zimmer no post media interview? Guess he was pretty upset!

I can?t see the Patriots not winning it again! Eagles have stout O and D lines but the Pats were game plan for a solid win. I?ve lost count my how many SBs Brady would have now? 6,7?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 22, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
the Vikings were trash! No class from Zimmer no post media interview? Guess he was pretty upset!

I can?t see the Patriots not winning it again! Eagles have stout O and D lines but the Pats were game plan for a solid win. I?ve lost count my how many SBs Brady would have now? 6,7?

He did do a post-game presser last night. And he was pretty honest about how his team performed.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Anyone else see Bellichick's post-game presser with the gun show and the tank top he was wearing? lol  :D 

I'd post a pic if I knew how to...

Chris1982

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 22, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
. I was correct to how the games ended up other than picking the wrong winner in the NFC

LOL... are you kidding??  :D :D

You predicted 27-13 in the NFC final.... the final was 38-7.... that is not even close to being correct.  

blue_or_die

Quote from: Chris1982 on January 22, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
LOL... are you kidding??  :D :D

You predicted 27-13 in the NFC final.... the final was 38-7.... that is not even close to being correct.  

I owe you bragging rights for thinking there's no way Philly scores more than 13 lmao
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 22, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
Anyone else see Bellichick's post-game presser with the gun show and the tank top he was wearing? lol  :D 

I'd post a pic if I knew how to...

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2018/01/22/bill-belichick-sleeveless-shirt-funny-tweets-patriots-super-bowl

:D :D :D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Chris1982

Quote from: blue_or_die on January 22, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
I owe you bragging rights for thinking there's no way Philly scores more than 13 lmao

Are you directing this at me?!  I actually said the opposite.  He said Philly only scores 13, and I told him that Philly should score more than 13 in the NFC Championship.  I think I predicted Philly scores 24 or 27.

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 22, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
The Gun-show!!

The one outside in his street clothes is better:

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on January 22, 2018, 07:56:56 PM
The one outside in his street clothes is better:

He's gotta be on roids with guns like that!   :D

TecnoGenius

I just watched the games on the PVR.  Does anyone else find it fishy that the Pats were totally outclassed until the last few minutes of the 1st half and then a really weak / non-existent PI gets called to take the Pats 50 yards down the field, helping them for a TD and momentum shift?

NFL doesn't even bother to replay those PI's because they are so weak / non-existent.  Commentators just go silent.  And then numerous blatant PI's against Pats later in the game are never called?

Is the NFL completely rigged?  Makes me want to puke almost as much as the penalty chicanery in last year's SB.  Can't wait to see how the refs/league rob the Eagles of any hope.  Makes me happy we have a much more honest CFL; and PI challenges so they can't be so blatant with the rigging.
Never go full Rider!

gbill2004

Quote from: TecnoGenius on January 22, 2018, 09:16:30 PM
I just watched the games on the PVR.  Does anyone else find it fishy that the Pats were totally outclassed until the last few minutes of the 1st half and then a really weak / non-existent PI gets called to take the Pats 50 yards down the field, helping them for a TD and momentum shift?

NFL doesn't even bother to replay those PI's because they are so weak / non-existent.  Commentators just go silent.  And then numerous blatant PI's against Pats later in the game are never called?

Is the NFL completely rigged?  Makes me want to puke almost as much as the penalty chicanery in last year's SB.  Can't wait to see how the refs/league rob the Eagles of any hope.  Makes me happy we have a much more honest CFL; and PI challenges so they can't be so blatant with the rigging.

I don't disagree with you. The Patriots in the Super Bowl makes much more money for the NFL than the Jaguars do. 

TecnoGenius

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 22, 2018, 09:21:03 PM
I don't disagree with you. The Patriots in the Super Bowl makes much more money for the NFL than the Jaguars do. 

I would have loved to see a Jags/Eagles or Jags/Vikings (even better) SB!   :'(

That would have been fun, and the league/Vegas wouldn't have known who to rig it for so we could see some real football.  This year (and last) it just feels like CFL playoffs were way more fun to watch than NFL.  No wonder the NFL ratings are tanking.  It's just boring, predictable and (probably) rigged.
Never go full Rider!

Chris1982

Quote from: TecnoGenius on January 22, 2018, 09:28:17 PM
I would have loved to see a Jags/Eagles or Jags/Vikings (even better) SB!   :'(

That would have been fun, and the league/Vegas wouldn't have known who to rig it for so we could see some real football.  This year (and last) it just feels like CFL playoffs were way more fun to watch than NFL.  No wonder the NFL ratings are tanking.  It's just boring, predictable and (probably) rigged.

The more we look into the politics and conspiracy theories, the more it takes the fun out of sport.  There is obvious a lot that goes on behind the scenes of big money, professional sports.  We can question and try to come up with all the conspiracy theories in the world.  Been there.  In the end there is nothing we can do about it, so we either need to choose to watch the sport and enjoy it, or not.

You are free to question and do whatever you want, just adding my 2 cents.... I used to question a lot more things, now, I just enjoy the sport for what it is, and cheer for my teams.... anything beyond my control is not worth worrying about.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TecnoGenius on January 22, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

It's amazing the lengths to which some choose to go to discredit a professional sports team - the baseless conspiracy theories are always good for a laugh. And you're completely off base if you think officiating in the CFL is any better. There are chintzy/questionable/missed calls in just about every football game - in both leagues. To assert one team gets special treatment over another is ridiculous.

And if you truly believe the NFL is rigged and no fun to watch, it seems rather odd to to tune in or PVR it, much less watch the entire game.

What "penalty chicanery" was there in Super Bowl LI? ???
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.