Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 19, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
I would if I were betting on it

Pats and Vikings strait up though

27-24 Pats

27-13 Vikings

SB heaven!

You think the AFC Championship is going to be tighter than the NFC Championship...?  ???
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 19, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
You think the AFC Championship is going to be tighter than the NFC Championship...?  ???
I do
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Chris1982

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 19, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
I do

I am guessing the Pats will score way more than 27 against the Jags.  I would bet 38-24 Pats.

Also, Eagles should score more than 13 against the Vikings... 27-24 final... either team could win.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Chris1982 on January 19, 2018, 06:11:08 PM
I am guessing the Pats will score way more than 27 against the Jags.  I would bet 38-24 Pats.

Also, Eagles should score more than 13 against the Vikings... 27-24 final... either team could win.

How do you figure?  ???
#Ride?

Chris1982

Quote from: blue_or_die on January 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM
How do you figure?  ???

Well I could be wrong... I know the Vikings have one of the best defenses in the league, but playoff football is a whole new ball game.

I guess I worded it wrong when I put they "should" score more than 13.  I guess I meant that I "think" they will.  I can see them pounding the ball on the ground and running in a TD, I can see Foles throwing at least 1 TD, possibly 2, and maybe a few points off of turnover.  Maybe 24 was a bit optimistic, but I would think the Eagles can score at least 17, possibly 20+.  To me 13 just seems too low.  I dont think last week reflects their true colours.

gbill2004

I?ve got a Patriots Vikings Super Bowl.

The Zipp

Tom Brady listed as questionable for Sunday. 

Hoyer magic time??

Sounds about right:

Hoyer
Foles
Keenum
Bortles

I think Tom would need to be in pretty rough shape to not play

gbill2004

Quote from: The Zipp on January 19, 2018, 08:58:04 PM
Tom Brady listed as questionable for Sunday. 

Hoyer magic time??

Sounds about right:

Hoyer
Foles
Keenum
Bortles

I think Tom would need to be in pretty rough shape to not play
Guaranteed Brady plays.

theaardvark

Lacerated thumb, possible dislocation.  I can see playing with a lacerated/broken ring finger, but the thumb...  word was he was zipping the ball pretty good in practice today...  you can bet that every time the Jags get near him, they will be swiping at his right thumb... all it will take is one to connect and boom...  Hoyer Horror... 

Smart move trading Garapalo away....
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Chris1982

Quote from: theaardvark on January 19, 2018, 09:53:52 PM
Lacerated thumb, possible dislocation.  I can see playing with a lacerated/broken ring finger, but the thumb...  word was he was zipping the ball pretty good in practice today...  you can bet that every time the Jags get near him, they will be swiping at his right thumb... all it will take is one to connect and boom...  Hoyer Horror... 

Smart move trading Garapalo away....

They had no choice... he was in a contract year... it was either trade him or give him a HUGE contract which he would have demanded... and they can not afford to keep Brady and a big Garrapolo contract.

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on January 19, 2018, 09:58:37 PM
They had no choice... he was in a contract year... it was either trade him or give him a HUGE contract which he would have demanded... and they can not afford to keep Brady and a big Garrapolo contract.
Smart move would have been to trade Brady. Not the popular move, but the smart move.

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 19, 2018, 10:00:36 PM
Smart move would have been to trade Brady. Not the popular move, but the smart move.

I'd trust Bellichick and Craft's opinion on how to run the Patriots just a wee bit more.

Chris1982

Garrapolo is good, but not as good as the price tag he would have commanded.

Patriots trust their system.  Jacoby Brisset stepped in as the 3rd stringer and played pretty **** good in their system as well.

Garrapolo would have been their logical choice for their system, but not worth his price tag.

Colton

Quote from: Chris1982 on January 19, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
I'd trust Bellichick and Craft's opinion on how to run the Patriots just a wee bit more.

I'd trust Belichick far far more than Kraft, and he doesn't seem to be the one that made the decision. Quite the opposite.

gbill2004

Quote from: Colton on January 19, 2018, 10:54:26 PM
I'd trust Belichick far far more than Kraft, and he doesn't seem to be the one that made the decision. Quite the opposite.
Exactly. Kraft forced Bilichick to trade Garrapolo and apparently Kraft now regrets that decision.