Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMT21

First two episodes of Fear the Walking Dead are in the books. What do you guys think?   Has definitely kept my interest.

Blacklist -   Is Elizabeth Keen really dead?   

blue_gold_84

Quote from: JMT21 on April 20, 2016, 01:32:39 PM
First two episodes of Fear the Walking Dead are in the books. What do you guys think?   Has definitely kept my interest.

It's been slow but it offers up a different view of TWD universe, so I like it.

Better Call Saul was awesome. The season finale was epic.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 20, 2016, 01:42:30 PM
It's been slow but it offers up a different view of TWD universe, so I like it.

Better Call Saul was awesome. The season finale was epic.

the "battle" between the brothers has been great...poor Jimmy...and Mike out in the desert - wow!!  Too bad it's done for the season.

Game of Thrones this weekend!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on April 20, 2016, 01:51:28 PM
the "battle" between the brothers has been great...poor Jimmy...and Mike out in the desert - wow!!  Too bad it's done for the season.

Game of Thrones this weekend!!
Oh ****! that was the last one this season? errrr

That show always keeps you wanting more.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

hammerbutt

I think they should just start over with FTWD the characters are all unlikable morons its difficult to watch.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: hammerbutt on April 20, 2016, 03:28:20 PM
I think they should just start over with FTWD the characters are all unlikable morons its difficult to watch.
oh man 100% agreed the walking dead and fear the walking dead are both idiotic shows now.

All the characters are up just so stupid!!!

And yet I still watch it. Ugh!

GCn19

Quote from: JMT21 on April 20, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

Blacklist -   Is Elizabeth Keen really dead?   

Don't know if she's dead....I hope not....but that was one of the best executed surprise death shows I've ever seen on television. I was gobsmacked.
Some people take this forum way too seriously.

JMT21

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on April 20, 2016, 10:01:33 PM
oh man 100% agreed the walking dead and fear the walking dead are both idiotic shows now.

All the characters are up just so stupid!!!

And yet I still watch it. Ugh!

Totally agree!   Let's send the characters to shore and get supplies. They all lose sight of one another and get attacked by the walking dead. Despite virtual hand to hand combat,  everyone gets away unscathed.  The characters ARE that stupid..... but I will continue to watch... so what does that make me?   ;)

JMT21

Quote from: GCn15 on April 26, 2016, 12:24:19 PM
Don't know if she's dead....I hope not....but that was one of the best executed surprise death shows I've ever seen on television. I was gobsmacked.

That last episode with Red having some kind of Sixth Sense experience... left me kind of baffled and impressed at the same time. At one point in the past, Red must have had to sacrifice Katerina in order to save Liz.  Deja vu all over again.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: JMT21 on April 26, 2016, 02:04:19 PM
Totally agree!   Let's send the characters to shore and get supplies. They all lose sight of one another and get attacked by the walking dead. Despite virtual hand to hand combat,  everyone gets away unscathed.  The characters ARE that stupid..... but I will continue to watch... so what does that make me?   ;)
i know what you mean. We're just about done with it. It's just to idiotic. I quit it!!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on April 26, 2016, 02:54:31 PM
i know what you mean. We're just about done with it. It's just to idiotic. I quit it!!

i have 2 episodes on my PVR and every night I purposely find something else to watch....

What I have been watching is The Night Manager - very, very good spy/intelligence mini-series.  It was broadcast in Britain earlier so you can find the whole 6 episodes on-line, AMC is showing once a week and is on episode 2 or 3.  It is worth the watch for sure if you like that stuff.

JMT21

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on April 26, 2016, 02:54:31 PM

Yahoo TV did it's recap of the last episode titled - "Boat Full of Idiots meets Plane full of Zombies"   :D

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: JMT21 on April 26, 2016, 06:23:04 PM
Yahoo TV did it's recap of the last episode titled - "Boat Full of Idiots meets Plane full of Zombies"   :D
ugh spare me

gobombersgo

I caught up on The Americans. Its a great spy thriller set in early 80s shown on Fox Fx. They are currently in the middle of the 4th season (13 episodes a season).

If you like FBI vs KGB intrigue or if you like wigs this show is for you.

The Zipp

Quote from: gobombersgo on April 27, 2016, 12:16:45 AM
I caught up on The Americans. Its a great spy thriller set in early 80s shown on Fox Fx. They are currently in the middle of the 4th season (13 episodes a season).

If you like FBI vs KGB intrigue or if you like wigs this show is for you.

One of my favorites for sure.  Poor Martha.