NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhapsody in Blue

Sean Thornton is such an idiot. I hope the fine he gets for squirting Subban with the water bottle is a big one.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Rhapsody in Blue on May 11, 2014, 03:40:59 AM
Sean Thornton is such an idiot. I hope the fine he gets for squirting Subban with the water bottle is a big one.

Chump change. The league doesn't seem care if players resort to childish antics.

Lundqvist did it to Crosby tonight. I wonder if he'll get fined.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

AngryGreg

DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

Rhapsody in Blue

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 12, 2014, 01:36:03 AM
Chump change. The league doesn't seem care if players resort to childish antics.

Lundqvist did it to Crosby tonight. I wonder if he'll get fined.

What Lundqvist did was different. Play was over when he sprayed Crosby. Thornton did it from the bench while play was going on.

It was a small fine but it was the maximum fine they could give under the CBA. And because Lundqvist makes more money, his fine was bigger than Thornton's. Did Perry get a fine for squirting water into that guy's glove during a break?

GOLDMEMBER

Any friendly bets on the Habs VS Bears game tonight?

I say Bruins in a 3-2 double overtime contest. Iggy scores to end it!

If Habs win I take Vanek just for fun for game winning goal!

Please enter here v
                         v
                         v
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

AngryGreg

sounds as though Bylsma and Shero will be gone from Pittsburgh any time now
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 14, 2014, 10:05:03 PM
sounds as though Bylsma and Shero will be gone from Pittsburgh any time now
ya both will be gonzo
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 14, 2014, 10:05:03 PM
sounds as though Bylsma and Shero will be gone from Pittsburgh any time now

Both or neither must go, IMO. Shero can't stick around if he cans Byslma. That'd be a travesty.

So glad the Bruins are out. I'm no Habs fan but it's always good when the B's get booted. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

GOLDMEMBER

I'm glad the B's are out to but the Habs are my second team after the Jets.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Milan "Cowbell" Lucic is quite the piece of work.  Gets angry after getting the gears for celebrating too early. 

Looks good on him....
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Nic16

NYR in 7
Ducks beat LA, and then go on to beat the Hawks & then NYR in the SC final.
And the Finish Flash caps his career off with a Stanley Cup, Olympic Bronze Medal, and Olympic MVP!! ;D

AngryGreg

Quote from: Nic16 on May 15, 2014, 05:39:20 PM
NYR in 7
Ducks beat LA, and then go on to beat the Hawks & then NYR in the SC final.
And the Finish Flash caps his career off with a Stanley Cup, Olympic Bronze Medal, and Olympic MVP!! ;D

even if all that happens Selanne will not win Conn Smythe...unless he scores about a dozen goals from now till then
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

Nic16

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 15, 2014, 09:02:02 PM
even if all that happens Selanne will not win Conn Smythe...unless he scores about a dozen goals from now till then

Captain Obvious that's a poor attempt at being Debbie Downer. :D

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on May 15, 2014, 03:32:38 PM
Milan "Cowbell" Lucic is quite the piece of work.  Gets angry after getting the gears for celebrating too early. 

Looks good on him....

It dont matter.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

New_Earth_Mud

Teemu.... Will go in the HOF as a Duck.



Sad   :P       But 
#35.... The Godfather of Swag