Grey Cup 2023....Bomber Fan info thread!

Started by Bluehawk, November 12, 2023, 03:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpg#1

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 17, 2023, 08:27:53 AM
when are you leaving?

I'm here now.  Well, 15 mins from HAM.  Just got in a bit ago.  Man that 401/403 is pretty nuts in rush hour.  Big pile-up going the other way I passed by.  Weather is really nice so far.  Our airport was jam packed with blue jerseys.  And WAA or someone had some reps there giving away things to kids.

I'm really looking forward to the festival tomorrow!  I really wish it was the game, but we'll fill the time to try to gain some patience.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pigskin on November 17, 2023, 03:15:31 PM
Anyone heading out to see Carrie Underwood tonight.

Seriously thought about it, but expensive and would have been tough to not miss some with the flight timing.  If anyone else went, you can tell us how amazing she was and we can feel bad we missed it  :D :D :D
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Anyone know the best park & ride if coming into HAM from the W?  The info I've found so far provided by the GC people is very rudimentary on this topic.
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Well, Hamilton has put on a pretty good GC. Landing Carrie Underwood was pretty amazing. Bomber House has been excellent. Lot's of Blue and Gold everywhere you go. Even the door man at my brothers Condo in Oakville is wearing Blue and Gold today. Go Bombers.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on November 19, 2023, 04:36:47 PM
Well, Hamilton has put on a pretty good GC. Landing Carrie Underwood was pretty amazing. Bomber House has been excellent. Lot's of Blue and Gold everywhere you go. Even the door man at my brothers Condo in Oakville is wearing Blue and Gold today. Go Bombers.
Nice, have a great Game Day!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pigskin on November 19, 2023, 04:36:47 PM

Yup, everything here has been nice, except someone bashing my rental car fender overnight and not leaving a note, ugh.  :o

Weather should be just a hair colder than the 2019 CGY GC.   -3C to -6C "feels like" temp with 12-10km/h wind.  Remarkably low wind for HAM.  So low we may elect to take the ball, LOL!
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 19, 2023, 06:04:55 PM
Yup, everything here has been nice, except someone bashing my rental car fender overnight and not leaving a note, ugh.  :o

Weather should be just a hair colder than the 2019 CGY GC.   -3C to -6C "feels like" temp with 12-10km/h wind.  Remarkably low wind for HAM.  So low we may elect to take the ball, LOL!
Nice!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!