Blue Bombers add eight to roster - May 7, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, May 08, 2023, 12:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM83

There are so many good Canadian receivers it's unbelievable.
Ethan Snerch from Daniel Mac, played a yr for the rifles, and then went to BC and then went to an American Junior  college.  Bob Dyce's kid Tristan  Bison  5 year guy, played  DB, but can play QB, and receiver.  He got into coaching as an offensive assistant, doing something in the Press Box, with the BC Lions.
Super, gutsy, smart fundamentally sound.  He should be on the field today.  I believe Bobby took him  to Ottawa (correct me if I am wrong)  I know for a fact that both guys ran under 4.7 forty.  Thee are real times on a grass field.  (Timings on turf are said to be faster than grass)

So these are real times, but Ethan whom I coached was so smart and quick.  I am waiting his university career to finish.  Either last or this year may have been his draft year.  If the Bombers are bringing in projects? what about this kid?

Looks like we have a couple possible guys who might crack the squad in some way with the DB we drafted second and O'Shea's kid.

We do have very good players up here, it's just that hey are only now beginning to get noticed.

Go Canada Go!