Worst 2nd String QB in the CFL?

Started by peg_city, August 12, 2024, 07:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the worst 2nd string QB in the league?

BC - Jake Dolegala
EDM - McLeod Bethel-Thompson
CAL - Matthew Shiltz (Injured)
SSK - Shea Patterson
WPG - Chris Streveler
HAM - Taylor Powell
OTT - Dustin Crum
TOR - Cameron Dukes
MTL - Davis Alexander

Voting closes: November 20, 2024, 06:05:37 PM

Throw Long Bannatyne

Dolegala is now relegated to the sidelines looking on, along with Cornelius and Mason Fine. Not sure any of the 3 will ever be picked up.

theaardvark

Paterson might get Dru Browned.  If Harris can put up good numbers,and they are put in the situation we found ourselves in last year with Collaros / Brown, do they stay with Harris?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

theaardvark

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on August 15, 2024, 03:44:08 PMDolegala is now relegated to the sidelines looking on, along with Cornelius and Mason Fine. Not sure any of the 3 will ever be picked up.

Pipkin, Pigrome, Corenlius, Fine, Dolegala... so many couches, so many players... 

You know who is out there I'd like to see actually try the CFL?  Case Cookus from the UFL.  Looks like he was once an ELk for a cup of coffee, not sure if he ever joined the team...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

dd

Quote from: peg_city on August 15, 2024, 03:08:42 PMI'm thinking that most of the Dolegala votes would go to Crum
That's what I thought to begin with. I didn't think Jake was that bad really as a #2 and now he's out of a job. Heck I'd start him in Hamilton right now vs the Qbs they have there now