Blue Bombers Forum
June 16, 2019, 06:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World Cup Hockey  (Read 21467 times)
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2016, 04:01:21 AM »

Team Sweden, on seeing the trophy.  "Hey, my mother won that trophy already..."

So even their mothers are better then they are

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
bomber4life85

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »

LOL

Canada could make 2 teams and finish 1-2

Would you rather watch us play Germany or a Euro team made up of the best from countrys that may not be able to feed a roster to compete with the best?

It was a fun tourney to watch .

Honestly Id rather watch Canada play a nation. For a world cup. Not  another Canadian team. If you are going to mess with a world cup structure and format then dont call it a world cup because it isnt. The success of this tourney really showed that. No hype, half empty arena..no party at maple leaf square etc. I can't believe people are actually surprised at that. From day 1, I said its not going to work. Sure the hockey was fun to watch at times but it wasn't a world cup feel. If this team had only nations in it with out those mixed teams this tourney would of had ALOT more hype.
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2016, 06:03:48 AM »

Honestly Id rather watch Canada play a nation. For a world cup. Not  another Canadian team. If you are going to mess with a world cup structure and format then dont call it a world cup because it isnt. The success of this tourney really showed that. No hype, half empty arena..no party at maple leaf square etc. I can't believe people are actually surprised at that. From day 1, I said its not going to work. Sure the hockey was fun to watch at times but it wasn't a world cup feel. If this team had only nations in it with out those mixed teams this tourney would of had ALOT more hype.

Whats boring is watching Canada beating up on a team from Denmark.

Its much better to take the few good players from country's that don't have a full team and make them one.

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2016, 02:42:04 PM »

The NHL tried a new format with amalgamated teams and it seemed like a success. Team North America was highly entertaining to watch and team Europe made it to the final.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: