How many games will Zach play the rest of the season?

Started by Blueforlife, October 08, 2026, 08:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

part of 1
0 (0%)
1
0 (0%)
2
3 (42.9%)
3
1 (14.3%)
3+ some of playoffs
1 (14.3%)
all including playoffs
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Blueforlife


Waffler

Afraid to jinx it. I'll answer the poll on Sunday, hehe.
"Don't cry and don't rage. Understand." ― Spinoza
__________________________________________________
Everything seems stupid when it fails.  - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Blueforlife

#2
Quote from: Waffler on October 08, 2026, 08:30:15 PMAfraid to jinx it. I'll answer the poll on Sunday, hehe.
Yeah fair enough, I don't believe in jinx but I won't spook others juju either and I respect your decision, maybe we need Zach dolls but not a voodo one, therapy ones that we subject all Brady's modalities LOL Ok wait we poke him but they are acupuncture needles LOL

All that said anyone that votes on Sunday gets less poll points LOL, early birds get bonus marks ;)

This is like what Neil says don't spook the horse ;)

Blue In BC

#3
He only lasted 1 and part of another game after missing 4 games earlier. The bigger question is can the OL prevent him from getting hurt again.

O'Shea is being tight lipped again but does he think we're stupid? Once he practices early on the 6 game IR, he has to moved to a different part of the roster. That commits to not taking the SMS exemption, so it appears he will play.

Otherwise, why let him practice.

If he plays and we win, he continues to play until we've locked up a crossover game.  A win on Saturday might lock that up.

So I voted 2 more games.
One game at a time

Throw Long Bannatyne

If they lose to Calgary and get eliminated from the playoffs I hope that's the last we see of Zach and they give one game to Elgersma and one to Perkins. Dru Brown has the off season to seriously figure out how to turn his career around, but I expect him back.

bluengold204


Blueforlife


bunker

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on October 08, 2026, 11:04:35 PMIf they lose to Calgary and get eliminated from the playoffs I hope that's the last we see of Zach and they give one game to Elgersma and one to Perkins. Dru Brown has the off season to seriously figure out how to turn his career around, but I expect him back.
Zach wants to play in 2027. And given the codependent relationship O'Shea seems to have with him, O'Shea won't say no to him. It will require Walters or Miller stepping in. But then we are left with Dru, who has been quite mediocre this year. And I don't think Elgersma is anywhere near ready. Perkins is great at short yardage, but IMO will flop as an actual QB. Pretty bleak for us on the QB front right now.

Blueforlife

Quote from: bunker on Today at 01:05:27 AMZach wants to play in 2027. And given the codependent relationship O'Shea seems to have with him, O'Shea won't say no to him. It will require Walters or Miller stepping in. But then we are left with Dru, who has been quite mediocre this year. And I don't think Elgersma is anywhere near ready. Perkins is great at short yardage, but IMO will flop as an actual QB. Pretty bleak for us on the QB front right now.
Bleak is overstating the negative.  We have a couple in the wings waiting and a couple might have had their wings clipped.  Bleak was the decade that came before our mini dynasty.  This is something to worry about but bleak it is not.  Perkins is a wild card, we have zero idea what he is.  Taylor is a project.  Brown will win you some games.  Zach we have no idea what will happen.

bunker

QuoteBleak is overstating the negative.  We have a couple in the wings waiting and a couple might have had their wings clipped.  Bleak was the decade that came before our mini dynasty.  This is something to worry about but bleak it is not.  Perkins is a wild card, we have zero idea what he is.  Taylor is a project.  Brown will win you some games.  Zach we have no idea what will happen.
Overstated in the positive. I think we need a poll  :D