Main Menu

Pay before you eat

Started by Pigskin, October 06, 2026, 09:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Would you be okay with paying before you receive your food in a place like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Boston Pizza, etc.   
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on October 06, 2026, 09:21:01 PMWould you be okay with paying before you receive your food in a place like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Boston Pizza, etc.   

Interesting question, you do with every pickup or fast food place. 

Not sure great servers would like it, they'd get screwed out of tips.  It will inspire crappy servers, I'd guess.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on October 06, 2026, 10:35:29 PMInteresting question, you do with every pickup or fast food place. 

Not sure great servers would like it, they'd get screwed out of tips.  It will inspire crappy servers, I'd guess.

You would tip after your meal.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.