Trade Brady?

Started by Blueforlife, October 05, 2026, 11:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

Yes
3 (13%)
No
20 (87%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Stats Junkie

Quote from: Blue In BC on October 07, 2026, 07:41:44 PMI'm not a hockey, basketball or soccer fan per se, but no ratio there as far as I know. Best players make the rosters.
Truth is, most leagues worldwide have an import quota of some sort.

Aside from NFL, NHL, MLB & NBA there aren't many without restrictions. Most soccer leagues including MLS have a limit.
TwiXter: @Stats_Junkie
Bluesky: @statsjunkie.bsky.social

I am a Stats Junkie, a Rules Junkie & a Canadian Football History Junkie!

Stats Junkie

Quote from: bomb squad on Today at 01:35:18 AMI don't know, but I'll take a guess. Ken Nielson, #21, a doctor.
Dentist to be specific.

https://x.com/Pascucci015/status/1859236533070340338?s=20
TwiXter: @Stats_Junkie
Bluesky: @statsjunkie.bsky.social

I am a Stats Junkie, a Rules Junkie & a Canadian Football History Junkie!

bunker

I remember watching Nielson play. He was a flanker I believe, a term you never seem to hear anymore.