GDT BC at Tor, Sat Oct 3, 2:00PM

Started by gobombersgo, October 01, 2026, 03:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tecno

Like I said, whatever hurts us this season seems to happen.  TOR losing to BC puts 2nd in the W out of reach.  Not like we'd get it... but it does make everything harder.  BC for sure can't be the xover now.

We can't make that extra little play vs TOR, but BC can.  Granted, we had to play Kelly, and BC didn't....

Too bad, as I really wanted to see if TOR would go for 2 to win.
Never go full Johnston!

blueandgoldguy

Quote from: Tecno on October 04, 2026, 06:30:18 AMLike I said, whatever hurts us this season seems to happen.  TOR losing to BC puts 2nd in the W out of reach.  Not like we'd get it... but it does make everything harder.  BC for sure can't be the xover now.

We can't make that extra little play vs TOR, but BC can.  Granted, we had to play Kelly, and BC didn't....

Too bad, as I really wanted to see if TOR would go for 2 to win.


Bombers had their lucky break when they faced a third string quarterback with the BC Lions earlier this season and they still managed to blow the game giving up a record number of rushing yards.  Bad teams like the Bombers find ways to lose games even those that are handed to them on a silver platter.