GDT Cgy at Ott, Sat Sep 26, 2:00PM

Started by gobombersgo, September 25, 2026, 04:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tecno

Well, OTT did it.  They found a way to lose once again and tie the Pirates for worst ever set of sad sack losers of the CFL.  I didn't think they'd pull it off.  I thought they'd manage one win.  2 shots against the worst team in the W and they still couldn't do it.

Crazy times.  I still don't think they are as bad as some of the notoriously bad teams (like EDM a couple of years ago).  Maybe the main problem is they are the only team in tier 3, when usually there are 2-3 basement teams.  (HAM doesn't count because they were world-beaters before they lost their QB.)

Will OTT really not win one until garbage season?  And will they even manage that??
Never go full Johnston!