Official Game Day Thread - Toronto at Winnipeg October 11, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 10, 2024, 05:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Castillo is going to cost us this game. Get your head into the game, pal!
Go Bombers!

markf

Pete

has to be so disheartening to the rest of the team when you battle and that happens twice

towelie

6 points gone on missed field goals. Added insult to injury

Go_Big_D

this game should be an eye opener to people who think the bombers are or will win the grey cup this year...

J5V

I guess if we're going to have a stinker it's better to have it now than in the playoffs.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Quote from: Go_Big_D on October 12, 2024, 02:46:07 AMthis game should be an eye opener to people who think the bombers are or will win the grey cup this year...
Oh? Did your crystal ball tell you something different? Who is going to win it then?
Go Bombers!

towelie

It legit feels like we don't care about winning tn.

towelie

Quote from: J5V on October 12, 2024, 02:47:50 AMOh? Did your crystal ball tell you something different? Who is going to win it then?

We have as good a chance as anyone. But our preparation and lack of adjustments is definitely cause for concern

Pete

Quote from: towelie on October 12, 2024, 02:48:02 AMIt legit feels like we don't care about winning tn.
tell that to Jones and Cole and the rest of the defence

J5V

No team has gone undefeated this year so I think it's safe to say all teams have the occasional bad game. We've won 8 in a row. Maybe we won't win 9 in a row but I'm okay with that as long as we win when it matters.
Go Bombers!

J5V

I don't see any quit in this Bomber team. That's important. Championship calibre qualities.
Go Bombers!

towelie

Quote from: Pete on October 12, 2024, 02:49:28 AMtell that to Jones and Cole and the rest of the defence

I should have prefaced... the d is playing their a** off.

But not much urgency or changes on O. Big PI call here now!

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

All we need now is a FG to win this game. Let's go Blue!
Go Bombers!