Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Hamilton October 4, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 03, 2024, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on October 05, 2024, 01:58:39 AMTer-Bear, or T-Will if you will, has had more snaps than you would normally expect a CFL rookie to have.

Gives him a nice little head start in any QBs we bring into camp next year.
Yup we see What Mr Wilson has in time going forward. This dude is gonna get a dream chance in the CFL NOW.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:58:44 AMNeuf/Lofton need to get with the consecutive-number program!  64-65-66-67 (and Wallace 68?).  Neuf/Lofton need to be in the 60's line-up.

I will talk jersey numbers all day long.

A run of consecutive OL numbers would look too weird.
My wife is amazing!

55StickCar

Blitzer

8 wins in a row. I'm not surprised. 4 Grey  cup appearances in a row. That's not luck. Bombers are playing their best football at the most important time of the year. Go Bombers!!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on October 05, 2024, 02:01:44 AMI will talk jersey numbers all day long.

A run of consecutive OL numbers would look too weird.

Not only should they all be consecutive, but it should run monotonically increasing down the line positionally!  So when they line up it's all in a row.   :D  :D  :D  :D

I don't recall a time when we had guys rostered who were using all the numbers 64 to 68!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

And I thought HAM with their DL assets would be good against the run and Brady would have a meh game!  So I didn't take him in fantasy.  Doh.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

Blue In BC

Sweet. We've locked up at least 2nd place and a home play off game.

Interesting game plan on offence after last week. Low passing yardage but massive run game. Ball control, won TOP and field position.

Did Ayers play and / or get injured? I didn't notice him at all.

Great game by our secondary and that hit by Kramdi near the goal line. That could have changed the momentum of the game.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

TecnoGenius

So with our win BC can't touch us... so should we cheer for BC to win?  I was going to cheer for CGY.

Maybe we need to decide if we'd rather face BC or SSK @PAS in the WDF?  I'm torn.  BC looks weaker but a mobile QB in the cold might be tricky.  Plus, often teams will keep taking cracks at the WDF then finally win one... and the team doing that has been BC.

However, BC is always easier to beat in the cold @PAS because BC are wusses in their sheltered tropical climate and roof for when it's waining boo hoo.  Say what you want about SSK, at least they know the cold.

Plus... Greenie fans would be sadder being elminated in the WSF than they would losing in the WDF!  Maximize greenie fan tears?  choices choices
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on October 05, 2024, 02:06:00 AMSweet. We've locked up at least 2nd place and a home play off game.

Interesting game plan on offence after last week. Low passing yardage but massive run game. Ball control, won TOP and field position.

Did Ayers play and / or get injured? I didn't notice him at all.

Great game by our secondary and that hit by Kramdi near the goal line. That could have changed the momentum of the game.

Felt like that wasn't the plan going in, but made the switch and never looked back.
My wife is amazing!