Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Hamilton October 4, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 03, 2024, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Blue and Gold

Duane Ford making the case that we should get to nominate ALL our Canadians bahahhahah

Jesse

Quote from: barbk on October 05, 2024, 01:45:45 AMhmmm  wonder if BLM is still being considered for MOP

Cold blooded, barb.

I love how Brady had his best performance while Bo had a a subpar performance.

Really a microcosm of the season, imo.
My wife is amazing!

barbk

Can't take that smile off of Tyrell Ford's dad face... holding the football with pride

Jesse

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 01:48:55 AMDuane Ford making the case that we should get to nominate ALL our Canadians bahahhahah

No, he's sayin the best people should be nominated for awards, not just one from each team.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

The payout odds on WPG tonight were so bad I should have known we were going to win for sure.  Vegas knew the real deal.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

markf

Jesse

Quote from: barbk on October 05, 2024, 01:49:13 AMCan't take that smile off of Tyrell Ford's dad face... holding the football with pride

Moment of the game.

Cutest thing I've ever seen.
My wife is amazing!

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:48:48 AMWhy not Wilson & Johnny?  Let's take everyone out.  Put in Eli too.  Same on D.

Get both Hallets on the field at once
MOS too stubborn

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 01:48:55 AMDuane Ford making the case that we should get to nominate ALL our Canadians bahahhahah
Yup Duane is running his mouth a bit tonight. :D

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

Blueforlife

And they should be
He wants players off one team is what he said

GOLDMEMBER

Walby s warrior is Nichols to me. Brady close second.

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 05, 2024, 01:53:03 AMWalby s warrior is Nichols to me. Brady close second.
They both should get a giant root beer for their effort lol