Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Hamilton October 4, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 03, 2024, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on October 05, 2024, 01:30:03 AMProbably the most under rated secondary's in the league. I'd say we have the best secondary in the CFL, bar none, yet Montreal always gets the talk, fine by me. our secondary is ferocious.

MTL are the flashy fast roving ball-hawks.  We're the every-man every-down grinder DB corps.

It's the difference between Thorpe and Younger.

HAHA on the low block HAM, they are melting down now.  That's like a twice a year penalty.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Keep her going boys. Brady looking devastating tonight.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

That was a very weak low block penalty LOL, but I'll take it
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:16:49 AMBrady is not even AH33 yet.  Needs cups, needs more years, needs to commit to the team long-term.

Also, Brady has never been as good at the pass as AH33, but he is starting to ramp it up this year!
Brady is in the infancy of his career, but he definitely is on track to eclipse AH's and CR's numbers. The guy is a beast out there, knows how to read blocks and use his linemen effectively, doesn't try to do too much and puts the pads down and lays down the lumber when the time comes to make contact with tacklers.

Blueforlife

Someone suggested that they laugh when Brady runs it up the gut (arguement was too vanilla), I told him I cheer when we do that.  The pillar of our offense.  Brady bully ball.

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

And HAM wasted their challenge on nothing.

On first glance that's a weak PI.

Who blew that whistle so soon with no wrap-up?  Player must be wrapped up "encircled"!
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

TecnoGenius

TD!  I don't like the refs maybe "giving us one" there (is there such a thing as reverse tinfoil?)

But at least now we're one step away from winning the West.

Not gonna help HAM attendance though!
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Hammy's run is over and I think bad Bo will return

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:37:12 AMAnd HAM wasted their challenge on nothing.

On first glance that's a weak PI.

Who blew that whistle so soon with no wrap-up?  Player must be wrapped up "encircled"!
That early whistle was B.S.
Go Bombers!