Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Hamilton October 4, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 03, 2024, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Great D stop.  Good luck on DPI there, you have 10% chance of success with new guidelines.  Looked fine live to me

No DPI if the right arm isn't twisting the REC
Never go full Rider!

markf

Sir Blue and Gold

Good challenge from Hamilton. Even if they don't get it their d needs a rest.

GOLDMEMBER

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:16:49 AMBrady is not even AH33 yet.  Needs cups, needs more years, needs to commit to the team long-term.

Also, Brady has never been as good at the pass as AH33, but he is starting to ramp it up this year!
Agree.  It's a good point.  If he can start catching it he will cement his legacy.  I'm not sure he will ever be as good as Harris in this regard.  A rare talent to be able to do both.  Hope I'm wrong.  Brady has the ability to take a game over.  Same we used to see with Mike Pringle, not that anyone can likely ever tough his legacy.

TecnoGenius

No way that's overturned.  100% waste of a challenge in desperation mode
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:16:49 AMBrady is not even AH33 yet.  Needs cups, needs more years, needs to commit to the team long-term.

Also, Brady has never been as good at the pass as AH33, but he is starting to ramp it up this year!

The only difference between Brady and Andrew is the couple years it will take Brady to blow past Andrew's numbers.

Brady vs Charlie is harder because they're such different backs. Brady will never be as exciting as Charlie. But he's gonna have more team success and maybe more longevity.
My wife is amazing!

barbk

Deatrick Nicholas is having a great game tonight... I knew that wouldn't be PI

TecnoGenius

Lucky not getting many yards.  They respected Grant so much more and gave him a much wider halo.

However, Lucky has been 100% on security, and that's all I really care about from a returner this season.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:21:18 AMLucky not getting many yards.  They respected Grant so much more and gave him a much wider halo.

However, Lucky has been 100% on security, and that's all I really care about from a returner this season.
He is nicked
Agree on ball security, that will become even more critical when  the ball freezes

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER