Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 12:59:56 AMFrom X:

The following players will not return to tonight's game:

Michael Ayers
Ontaria Wilson
Brandon Alexander
Yikes!
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 01:01:35 AMSo cool how TSN mentions none of that.

Ya, I'm fine with seeing movies from the 60s and celebrating top players, but at least keep up with the game too!  Tell us the injuries, show us the penalties!
Never go full Rider!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:04:19 AMYa, I'm fine with seeing movies from the 60s and celebrating top players, but at least keep up with the game too!  Tell us the injuries, show us the penalties!

It's weird that they do that too. All injuries in the NFL are treated like breaking news alerts. I get the difference in production but all you need to do is monitor the team's Twitter.

markf

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 01:01:35 AMSo cool how TSN mentions none of that.

Good chance they don't even know about it.

Too busy with flashbacks, interviewing musicians and unknown hosts, and bad jokes.

TecnoGenius

A few seasons ago they would keep the sideline reporters on top of the injuries.  They were pretty good at it.  Now, it's like it's not even in the job description.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Good thing they picked up that flag, I was about to go ballistic as there was no infraction.

P.S. GO BRADY!
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

That was funny a fan yelled, I want a hold lol (no infraction)

markf

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 01:09:00 AMGood thing they picked up that flag, I was about to go ballistic as there was no infraction.

P.S. GO BRADY!
Yeah I was having ptsd too

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 05, 2024, 01:09:45 AMthere DL is suffering now! Keep it rolling.

Yup, we're up at least 5:00 on TOP now I'm guessing

The Brady drive
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!