Our Remaining Games

Started by BBRT, September 14, 2024, 06:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: TBURGESS on September 17, 2024, 02:18:12 PMWe beat Skn, the worst team in the west, maybe the league 2 times.

We beat BC, the most inconsistent team in the league 2 times, once with a very rusty Rourke.

We beat Hamilton, the worst team in the east, by 3 because they didn't know how to drain the clock.

That's 5 of our 7 wins.

Edm is better than SKN or HAM and they beat the Lions way worse than we did. We're in for a battle in the next 2 weeks.

HAM is bad, yes.  I'll give you that one.

But BC & SSK will be vying with us for 1st place until the very end, and it'll be one of those guys with us in the WDF.  They are both very good.  SSK's slump right now is the same as our slump to start the season: finding ways to lose.  They'll fix it.

As for EDM, I think they are posers and are still middling at best (which is what I thought they'd be even when Jones was here).  Their season is also looking a lot like ours.

Without "real" QB MBT, we should be able to beat them if we play our sound brand of ball.  Their D is not great.

The hardest team to beat down the stretch will be TOR, IMHO.  But it will help to be @PAS.
Never go full Rider!