The Zipp

The Zipp

Woli gutting it out but getting hurt everytime he takes a hit

I would rather Zach stay in for short yardage and use BO

The Zipp

Demski open and him and Zach couldn't connect

Can the defence hold??

dd

Man is Ford fast, he tracked down  Alford and made it look easy!!

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on September 07, 2024, 09:26:12 PMWoli gutting it out but getting hurt everytime he takes a hit

I would rather Zach stay in for short yardage and use BO
I don't know why Oliveira just doesn't take the snap on short yardage

The Zipp

dd

Quote from: dd on September 07, 2024, 09:31:23 PMI don't know why Oliveira just doesn't take the snap on short yardage
O'Shea must've heard me!

The Zipp

Pete

jdrattops

Well deserved.  Tough game, Riders played well.  Time for some supplementary discipline against Brown.  Enough is enough.

Blitzer

Blue In BC

Whew again. We have a very good lock on 1st place now. Season series against the Lions, Stamps and Riders.

It was a difficult win and we made some great plays and just a few bad plays. Half of Riders passing yardage came on those 2 big catches.

Streveler injured on another RP by Brown. He'll get another big fine but I wonder if injuring 3 QB's gets him suspended this time? 

Not sure how serious Streveler's injury is but he may miss some games. Having the bye may give him time to heal if no actual damage.

Perhaps now is the time to call Dolegala as a potential # 3 or PR QB at the very least. With 5 regular season games left a rookie won't help much. He'd also be a potential starter over Wilson IF COLLAROS gets hurt.

Look at the defensive stats. Unusual. Jefferson, Ayers and Jones had 2 DT's each. All the other 21 were made by DB's. Don't see that often.

I'll have to watch the game again to see how many 3 or 4 man fronts we used. Didn't get a lot of pressure but aside from 2 successful deep shots Harris had little success.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

dd

They can go on and on about Milligan all they want, I'll take Ford any day!! Outstanding defensive play, and interception to seal the game