Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - Sept. 1, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 31, 2024, 06:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

The Zipp

We need a turnover - defence should be able to capitalize on their o line deficiencies

dd

Riders missing Johnson on interior of their D line, Brady running at will up the middle.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on September 02, 2024, 01:14:54 AMSorry but doing that play with Strevy is getting old....  new creativity is needed.  Would rather have BO run the ball

It's fine if they mix it up.  At least that's the only Strevy run so far.  Need an even mix to keep the D guessing.  And misdirection.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

That's 2 dropsies for SSK Rs so far.... Trevor is delivering, but R corps letting him down

Good!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

If we can drive even just for a FG every 1-2 drives we should be able to win.  The dink & dunk by SSK won't work by about the mid-4th Q.  And their weakened OL won't hold long enough for deep shots.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Brady Oliveira is such a beast too. Let's see them run the ball down the Rider's throat!
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on September 02, 2024, 01:20:12 AMWant to see Strevie truck someone.

"Get out of my way!  I was in the NFL for 5 years!"
-- Streveler, probably
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

MOS wearing a new hat every week it seems!

Now he's got the Li'l Rascals reverse hat thing going.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

This is the first time I see OSH with his hat on backwards, and he seems a little intense on the sidelines

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Go_Big_D on September 02, 2024, 01:25:03 AMwhy didnt strev keep the ball

Strev needs to work on his run-run-option (RRO?) misdirection.  I think he makes it too obvious where it's going.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

How about we bring a little heat?  We should be slaughtering this OL
Never go full Rider!