Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - Sept. 1, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 31, 2024, 06:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on September 02, 2024, 12:50:10 AMZach out. Just ridiculous. Gawd I hate coming to Regina for a game. What a gross franchise.

Riders can suck a bunch of things that will be blocked out by asterisks.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Have faith in Strev!  I think he'll keep the heat on.  He does need to pass once in a while, but Strev can do those short curls too.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

There must be a wind going that direction?  First the KO single, now a 55Y for always-miss-Lauther?

So we get that wind in the 4th?  That's the MOS way!  Hold on in the 3rd and it's advantage WPG.
Never go full Rider!

markf

The way roughing the passer is treated....

It's definitely a huge win for the defence.

Fifteen yard penalty...v...  starter out.

Absolutely ridiculous.

And Zach might consider retirement. Too many of these now.

The Zipp

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 02, 2024, 12:54:02 AMThere must be a wind going that direction?  First the KO single, now a 55Y for always-miss-Lauther?

Of course TSN won't mention anything. 

The Zipp

Worried about Strev tossing INTS...prove me wrong dude!!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on September 02, 2024, 12:54:08 AMThe way roughing the passer is treated....

It's definitely a huge win for the defence.

Fifteen yard penalty...v...  starter out.

Again: ZERO yard penalty!  DPI takes it to the 1 and RTP takes it halfway to the goal, which takes it to the ... 1.  0 yard penalty.

I bet the SSK locker room was overjoyed at the halftime taking Zach out.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

I would like Terry Wilson in as QB and keep Strevy has backup IMO

TecnoGenius

Strev had no time there, bust on the right side.  Throwing it into the turf is the smart play.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

The ignoring of BO is puzzling

Defence has to win this...not convinced this scheme Younger has cooked up is the answer. 

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on September 02, 2024, 12:57:46 AMI would like Terry Wilson in as QB and keep Strevy has backup IMO

Nah, Strevy gives us our best chance up 15.  I don't want to see the Zach O, I want to see the Strevy/Brady O like we did that other game Strevy started.  I want crazy creative run designs all over the place.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Oh noooooooooooow they want to look after the QB.  Weakest RTP ever.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

Maybe Habba should have hit Harris in the head like they did to ZC.....  Lapolice is good

J5V

What a terrible call. Queue the Regina screw job by the officials.
Go Bombers!