Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 28, 2024, 07:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueInCgy

markf

J5V

Go Bombers!

dd

Blueforlife

Quote from: BlueInCgy on September 02, 2024, 11:23:43 PMIf Tre has to watch MBT for the duration of the season he's playing somewhere else next season.  MBT is baaad
Aged poorly

This is bad? What is good lol
Mbt today
Passing   C/ATT   YDS TD
25/36   486   3

dd

Quote from: markf on September 03, 2024, 12:58:21 AMLove seeing Dave dickensen lose.
That never gets old, watching  old grandpa dickenson yell and whine, awesome!!

J5V

Quote from: dd on September 03, 2024, 01:01:08 AMThat never gets old, watching  old grandpa dickenson yell and whine, awesome!!
Go Bombers!

BlueInCgy

Quote from: Blueforlife on September 03, 2024, 12:59:49 AMAged poorly

This is bad? What is good lol
Mbt today
Passing    C/ATT    YDS TD
25/36    486    3

You truly have no filter, do you PJ.  He was hot garbage through most of the first half.

On the same topic, since most of us clearly don't want to read PJs posts, where's the button to mute everything he writes?  Asking for half the forum.....

dd

Quote from: BlueInCgy on September 03, 2024, 01:04:59 AMYou truly have no filter, do you PJ.  He was hot garbage through most of the first half.

On the same topic, since most of us clearly don't want to read PJs posts, where's the button to mute everything he writes?  Asking for half the forum.....
More than half the forum!!

markf

Maier being so bad is actually made even more enjoyable

by the fact that Bo is leading the league in passing.

lol!

dd

Ya is Maier married to dickenson s daughter or something?? He has been at best a mediocre Qb, I just don't know what they see in him. They ll finish last in the west this year

Blue In BC

Quote from: dd on September 03, 2024, 01:10:33 AMMore than half the forum!!

LOL. He wants to know too so he can block my responses to him.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Throw Long Bannatyne

bunker

Enjoyed both games today. Glad Kelly lost. I think he's actually a very good QB, but I don't like what he did, or how Argo's handled it.
I thought both BLM and Kelly were pretty accurate today with their passes. Thought both o-lines were pretty good as well, which no doubt helped the QBs look good. I noticed in all 4 games the o-line push on short yardage seemed better than ours usually is.
Also, always happy to see Dicky lose.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on September 02, 2024, 10:09:49 PMHave any of the broadcasters mentioned anything about working people on Labour Day?

I'm not sure I've ever heard them say anything ever!

But hey, the stadium staff are probably pulling time and a half or double-time, so I doubt they are complaining!
Never go full Rider!