Friday Night Sell out!!

Started by Bluehawk, August 23, 2024, 06:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluehawk

Looking like the game will be a sellout crowd tonight!!!!!
Seeing only a couple of singles left on ticketmaster.
Nothing better than Friday night football in the summer.
Guess not all bomber fans are cottage folk! lol

Go Bombers!!
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Jesse

They just officially announced it!

Sell out!
My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

Bomber fans are the best
#Ride?

gobombersgo

Winnipeg Blue Bombers   @Wpg_BlueBombers

tonight's game is OFFICIALLY sold out ‼️

it's gonna be louuuuuuuuuuud.

LET'S MAKE IT THREE STRAIGHT. tickets for our September 27th game ARE available.

Bluehawk

Absolutely the best fans in the CFL!!!
No one else can sellout a stadium playing a 2-8 pussycat team.
The labor day classic is not even sold out yet!!! >:(

Go Bombers!
Go Bomber Nation!!!!

theaardvark

Its the return of Chris Jones that made it sell out...

Hold it...

LOL.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Sir Blue and Gold

Great news! We're going early to set up the tailgate! Hope everyone not named Bo Levi has a great time.

dd

This game is sold out?. Can't imagine what would happen if we played a real football team!!

gobombersgo

Quote from: dd on August 23, 2024, 09:10:43 PMThis game is sold out?. Can't imagine what would happen if we played a real football team!!

Yeah, got to give it to Bomber fans. Doesnt matter what day of the week it is, who the opposition is or what the weather is like the fans continue to show up.

Maybe if we are lucky the league can give us an award like they gave to Rider fans. LOL

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on August 23, 2024, 06:33:56 PMThey just officially announced it!

Sell out!
Should be Wild at the park. Goldie under cover tonight.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

bwiser

Leaving for the game in about ten minutes. Can't wait!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Bluehawk on August 23, 2024, 06:03:06 PMGuess not all bomber fans are cottage folk! lol

Buth wheel nevur sall oot duh Fried day gamz in summher cuz cottagez goerz!! derp derp

:o  :o  :o  ;D  ;D  ;D  :P  :P  :P
Never go full Rider!

Bluehawk

TecnoGenius

No disrespect to the cottage goers.  But this does somewhat disprove the myth, eh
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

I think many of the latter generation immigrants everywhere in Canada are not into the cottage country idea like prior generations in Manitoba. That could be part of it. Plus cottages are insane to purchase now so only the old timers mainly still hold onto them!! :) Can't even pass it tax free down to the younger generations although I am certain there is ways around that.