Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC August 18, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 19, 2024, 01:42:25 AMTold you they'd pull Rourke!!  He's the golden child.
I got bird in freezer I can ship

markf

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 19, 2024, 01:41:55 AMWould anyone have ever believed after our zero and whatever start that we'd now be 1 W behind the west leader??
<waving> Over here! I never stopped believing, bro!
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Suitor the TSN ripping out the excuse comments.

Maybe Rourke is no good after his injury?

Bravo Coach Younger.

Finish this off D!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on August 19, 2024, 01:43:01 AMYes
 started bad
Forum panicked
Were always a great team
Just need to iron the kinks out
Parity out West

No, what really happened is SSK and BC stopped running away with it.  In previous seasons a clear leader would emerge (often us).

We got lucky that the East started taking a ton of wins away from the West.  And injuries started evening out after our horrific spate.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Quote from: J5V on August 19, 2024, 01:44:07 AM<waving> Over here! I never stopped believing, bro!
Yup you where there with me when many wanted to blow up the ship!

Love it

TecnoGenius

Icing the SY

That will not be popular with the other fans!!
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 19, 2024, 01:45:17 AMNo, what really happened is SSK and BC stopped running away with it.  In previous seasons a clear leader would emerge (often us).

We got lucky that the East started taking a ton of wins away from the West.  And injuries started evening out after our horrific spate.
No we starting winning and playing to our level and the other teams did the same

Agree on  injuries

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

BC got one with all our back ups in. Congrats.

Big Daddy

Quote from: J5V on August 19, 2024, 01:44:07 AM<waving> Over here! I never stopped believing, bro!

Me too! 

Don't stop!

Believin'

TecnoGenius

That's pretty funny: the worst we can say about this game is we let them get one TD.

Did some of the players take the over?  haha.  Pretty sure 31 is still under the under.  Does hurt our amazing D stats though!
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Were the DBs even trying on the 2 point convert?

The Zipp