Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 04:05:35 AMManure treatment for Lauther
He WILL need police protection all weekend. :o
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Omelette with a little back bacon, please. LMAO!
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Did Lauther miss 3 or 4?

Why not go for it on 3rd?  You have an under 50% chance of Lauther making it... he's having his Lirim game that night.  Why not take the last 1-2 plays?
Never go full Rider!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 04:07:28 AMDid Lauther miss 3 or 4?

Why not go for it on 3rd?  You have an under 50% chance of Lauther making it... he's having his Lirim game that night.  Why not take the last 1-2 plays?

He was having a terrible night but surely going for it from the 41 yard line was longer odds.

J5V

Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 04:07:17 AMOmelette with a little back bacon, please. LMAO!
No need for that imo, I prefer to respect the players names and don't like to make light of injuries.
He battled right to the end
Next time Sask is in town crack a joke like that to his face

markf

Now it's Time to watch a king fu movie.

Good game.

Sir Blue and Gold

Hahaha in the replay of that final kick you can see two fans angrily making for the exits before the returner even caught it.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 04:06:32 AMHe WILL need police protection all weekend. :o

Nah, he'll just be sitting fetal in the corner of his shower rocking back and forth as the hot water runs out.

(I joke, and he deserves it, but it's a bit sad as he's a NAT boy... maybe he'll pull a Lirim and stick in the NFL for 3 seasons! LOL)
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Pics all over twitter of Davis foot being out.  Saying it slid after the TSN replay

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 04:07:28 AMDid Lauther miss 3 or 4?

Cuz they played not to lose. No 3rd down gambles, no balls.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 04:12:24 AMPics all over twitter of Davis foot being out.  Saying it slid after the TSN replay

That's what I said live.  Maybe... not sure yet.  Can be sure in a few mins.

TSN often cuts the shot or zoom right at the critical moment.  They are famous for it.
Never go full Rider!

jdrattops

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 04:12:24 AMPics all over twitter of Davis foot being out.  Saying it slid after the TSN replay

Too close to overturn

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on August 17, 2024, 04:09:57 AMNext time Sask is in town crack a joke like that to his face

Thinking about it... dissing a superstar CFL player might be the safest thing in the world.  What's the dude gonna do?  Hit you in front of witnesses and then be suspended 9 games or forever?

I can go verbal toe to toe with mullet.  Ya, he could turn me into paste, but would he risk his career for it?
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

meh!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!