Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Quote from: markf on August 17, 2024, 03:00:20 AMPhillpott absence causing als  problems
Yup. He's on the six game.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 02:54:58 AMwe can definitely agree on that. The guy is a piece of garbage how any club signs this bum again makes no sense to me. He must have nasty pictures of the Comissioner or something?

Ambrosie in compromising positions with Gainer?

But seriously, there are no other SY QBs left.  Whoever snapped up Prukop on his 2nd/3rd signing this year struck gold.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

barbk

Oh Oh can we see Cody F come into the game?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on August 17, 2024, 03:00:20 AMThat wrestling suplex  tackle is no longer being called.

The 2 we've seen this week are right on the edge.  If they lift the guy a bit more it's a penalty.  A couple of inches of lift isn't enough to qualify (I guess).

Alexander hurt.  Might we see Jesus Sprinkles in his old barn?  Crowd will go mental
Never go full Rider!

barbk

This game is being played fast, can't believe its the 4th quarter already

markf

Omelette might not be a great player, but he's entertaining.

Reminds me a bit of the old James Brown cape bit.

GOLDMEMBER

So tell Ouelette he looks like a goddamn Muppet out there! :D

TecnoGenius

We really need MTL to win this one.  They are obviously the way stronger team, but credit to SSK: they brought the energy tonight.

And the SSK O game plan of chipping away is genius.  It's MTL's weak spot.  Amazing we didn't win that cup, since we are masters of the run/short game.  It was those greedy 25Y passes into the EZ that cost us that cup.  Should have just kept 10-15Y'ing it.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: markf on August 17, 2024, 03:00:20 AMPhillpott absence causing als  problems

That wrestling suplex  tackle is no longer being called.

I said exactly the same thing and yesterday's game. No call. There not calling that anymore.

The Zipp

Holes in that Montreal secondary

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on August 17, 2024, 03:06:34 AMThis game is being played fast, can't believe its the 4th quarter already

Ya.  Hour 3 starts and we are already in 4th.  It's because both teams are only doing clock-chewing drives and tons of ground game for SSK.

If a/the team(s) get desperate later on we may see more of an air show.  That would be death for SSK if they need to air it out.  Luckily for them it appears MTL will need to do the air show.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Proulx & co really holding onto their flags today.  League directives must have hit home.

I haven't seen #22 since he robbed us a few weeks ago.  I wonder if he got benched until he gets thicker glasses and a brain.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

OMG...  Lauther cost them the game....  like it